United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Food and Drink

Old 16-10-2017, 11:47 AM
guerreiro

Went boar hunting with a few psychopaths a couple of years ago, crapped myself when one starting charging at me before I had chance to climb a tree to set up. Went full postal and basically blow a tree up.

Old 16-10-2017, 11:50 AM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
I'm more or less meat free, so am enjoying it way more when I have it (butchers meat, obvs)

I accidentally had a bit of smoked bacon on Saturday on a Mac Cheese, delicious meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ac48F4Hhc
Rebecca Loos hands are quite manly.

Old 16-10-2017, 12:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
I'm more or less meat free, so am enjoying it way more when I have it (butchers meat, obvs)

I accidentally had a bit of smoked bacon on Saturday on a Mac Cheese, delicious meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ac48F4Hhc
Ah, great to see.

'you eat pigs in your own country'.

Old 16-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
yeah the father in law does it up north. anytime i go up there (as little as possible), the meat is game. Rabbit, deer, wild boar. All year. It's delicious.
Wouldn't mind going on a hunt tbh. Better than buying factory farmed meat.
They take it seriously here. There is a motorway going from Brussels to Waterloo, it dissects a large forest, which contains a large population of boar and deer, so they are building a bridge for the animals to cross. It's costing millions, but there are so many animals crossing the road at night they have either to build the bridges or slaughter the herds.

Old 16-10-2017, 12:19 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
there's enough of the veggie saps, let's chat hot meat in your mouth.

This week is some kind of 'game' meat week here

yesterday i had a boar steak. It was f***ing lovely.

today I ate one of these w****rs

Don't even know what it is.

f***ing gorgeous meat though. Rich sauce with crispy potato pancakes.

Really like game meat tbh

there's a wild boar park not far from me. always thought it was tight that they sold wild boar burgers there. then i ate one

imagine not eating meat?

Old 16-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Cream

They (re)introduced an eastern european Boar where I used to live, just so the hunters could have their fun.

Couldn't go anywhere during the hunting season without some low iq, rifle wielding savage stopping your vehicle while his buddies stalked their prey. Meat police.

Old 16-10-2017, 12:40 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
imagine not eating meat?
you lack imagination.

Old 16-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
They (re)introduced an eastern european Boar where I used to live, just so the hunters could have their fun.

Couldn't go anywhere during the hunting season without some low iq, rifle wielding savage stopping your vehicle while his buddies stalked their prey. Meat police.
can you f*** off out the meat thread please? and stop trying to ruin it with your unnatural meat free bullshit.

Old 16-10-2017, 12:45 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
can you f*** off out the meat thread please? and stop trying to ruin it with your unnatural meat free bullshit.
stick to celebrating meat and stop slagging those of us with a conscience then.

although you should be ashamed. bit like having a holocaust celebration thread and telling the jews to mind their own business. or a slavery thread. or a rape thread. I think you get the jist.

Old 16-10-2017, 12:46 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
But what if it's a cry for help and I can recruit/save you?

Just finished my marmite/hummus on sourdough toast avec Vitalite.

Brew with soya milk.