United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music

Old 12-10-2017, 10:01 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
hmm. good luck with that.

I'm taking the jason bourne route. Beat the first one with a roll of aluminium, take the second hostage with a kitchen knife. etc
Sorry, you'll have to work with the bog roll for now.

If it's a family pack, you could always hold it to the side of your sweaty head while adopting a crouch run with scream.

(Will look very wrong if it's just Mr Wahid and his visiting sons shopping for, I dunno, rice and stuff).

Old 12-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk View Post
f***ing hell, it's Russell Brand.

You can't love everybody and you can't love strangers*. Love is a special emotion by definition reserved for the special people in your life. If you loved everyone you would be incapable of having someone special in your life and the people you were supposed to love wouldn't feel valued. It's an evolutionary adaptive trait necessary to pair bond and to motivate you to look after your kids. Imagine trying to care for everyone in the world like you care for your family? f*** that.

Stupid hippy nonsense.

*unless it's at one of Harri's filthy drug parties.
He's saying very specifically that you support trump then you are bad. In the same way it has been wrong for me to say everyone that voted leave was racist, that was the wrong thing to do, it alienates people rather than bringing them together. I would call bringing people together a loving act*

*insert joke about parties etc...

Also. What is this nonsense about a special person? You only ever loved 1 person other than your kids? How many people are you allowed to live in your world? Is any allowed to love less people than what you think? What about 2 more people than you think? What about 7...

Old 12-10-2017, 10:44 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
Wtf is he doing with his hands? The big pillock.

Old 12-10-2017, 11:10 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
weirdo.

i do the same tbh but in a broader term. What if isis bursts into this supermarket when i'm buying toiletpaper? what would I do etc. Have to be on your toes.
Lie to the press about shouting "FACK ORF I'M MILLWALL!!"

Old 12-10-2017, 12:33 PM
armchair

Old 14-10-2017, 02:55 PM
armchair

Old 14-10-2017, 05:22 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Didn't you watch a flight disaster documentary once where a survival expert advised stepping over people's heads to reach the emergency exit?

'only the most ruthless, the most decisive passenger will escape the wreckage'

I seem to recall you being quite taken with this strategy.... though I'd like to see you try and negotiate Harri's napper.
It was plane crash survivors, many wracked with guilt, describing how they got out of burning planes by fighting tooth and nail. The instinct kicked in. They (women included) were pulling people back by the hair. Forgot all about their families and everything.

"Me. Off. Now. You? Obstacle. Will defeat"

Thats humans.

I plan my route to the emergency exit on every plane via the old and frail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
He's saying very specifically that you support trump then you are bad. In the same way it has been wrong for me to say everyone that voted leave was racist, that was the wrong thing to do, it alienates people rather than bringing them together. I would call bringing people together a loving act*

*insert joke about parties etc...

Also. What is this nonsense about a special person? You only ever loved 1 person other than your kids? How many people are you allowed to live in your world? Is any allowed to love less people than what you think? What about 2 more people than you think? What about 7...
People, harri. Jeez.

Old 14-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Whip Hubley

Armers why are you so resolutely pro-donny? Is it because he's, supposedly, anti-establishment?

Old 15-10-2017, 12:05 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
Armers why are you so resolutely pro-donny? Is it because he's, supposedly, anti-establishment?
I'm not.