United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music
Reply
 
Old 11-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Cream
 
Default Eminem delivers shocking, powerful President Trump freestyle rap.


Wow.
 
Old 11-10-2017, 07:42 PM
armchair
 
Default

 
Old 11-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

I'm not sure that telling people that if they aren't sure between trump and Clinton they are bad people is that cool... it was hardly a great choice in the last election and like brexit people would've been told lots of things on either side of the argument that were lies.

Best thing Eminem could've done would be to tell people to do their own research, think about what's best for all people and to act in a loving way to as many people as possible.
 
Old 11-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
I'm not sure that telling people that if they aren't sure between trump and Clinton they are bad people is that cool... it was hardly a great choice in the last election and like brexit people would've been told lots of things on either side of the argument that were lies.

Best thing Eminem could've done would be to tell people to do their own research, think about what's best for all people and to act in a loving way to as many people as possible.


That's 100% what I took from that, Eminem is world renowned for spitting bars about loving each other...
 
Old 11-10-2017, 07:57 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post


That's 100% what I took from that, Eminem is world renowned for spitting bars about loving each other...
#justsaying

You want to help people evolve don't help them to justify discrimination. Whatever you think of trump, Clinton was hardly JFK
 
Old 11-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
I'm not sure that telling people that if they aren't sure between trump and Clinton they are bad people is that cool... it was hardly a great choice in the last election and like brexit people would've been told lots of things on either side of the argument that were lies.

Best thing Eminem could've done would be to tell people to do their own research, think about what's best for all people and to act in a loving way to as many people as possible.
Do you know who Eminem is?
 
Old 11-10-2017, 07:59 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Trump wins again
 
Old 11-10-2017, 08:03 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Do you know who Eminem is?
There's some American footballers that are doing things other than American football that's in the news right now... ffs. It's not that bad. Trump is a c***. I literally just said I'm not sure the best thing to do is to help people justify discrimination. Should I have asked what the 7th best thing to do was? Well harri, the 12th best thing in the world to do would be to do a rap song which while your heart is in the right place it's a bit uninclusive...
 
Old 11-10-2017, 08:05 PM
Buck
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
#justsaying

You want to help people evolve don't help them to justify discrimination. Whatever you think of trump, Clinton was hardly JFK
tbf if she won some redneck would have popped her off nqat
 
Old 11-10-2017, 08:06 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Cant wait for Harri to run for PM
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Eminem delivers shocking, powerful President Trump freestyle rap.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Donald J. Trump armchair News, Current Affairs & Politics 883 08-02-2017 09:45 PM
Donald Trump may be running for President... but he was once involved in the Rumbelows Cup draw!* fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 17-10-2016 03:00 PM
how can something that doesn't exist be so powerful? wonky no Main Forum 5 29-11-2008 02:22 AM
George Vidic - the world's most powerful man koppas Football 5 13-06-2007 08:10 PM
Proof and Eminem Freestyle 1MUFC Main Forum 3 04-05-2007 12:50 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:25 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.