United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Reply
 
Old 10-11-2017, 09:36 AM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254515 - as I was saying.....


This goes as far as the Clintons and higher. Spacey went in with the Clintons to open an academy for 'thriving young actors' and the Clintons have many institutions in 3rd world countries for children and there have been rumours that many a Hollywood star has accompanied them on these visits or that the children go to the US and aren't seen again. All allegations from people following the Pizza/Pedo-gate case. Charlie Sheen has been given up willingly because of his health but even in his divotce papers, Denise Richards said he was looking at nonce material on his computer. Lots more will follow.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL_mA9nZBDc - Like Breitbart, Bennington and Cornell, I expect Feldman to die of a 'Heart attack' pretty soon or 'commit suicide'.
Wow, A lot of the forum big guns look a bit silly this morning
 
Old 10-11-2017, 09:40 AM
Jethro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254515 - as I was saying.....


This goes as far as the Clintons and higher. Spacey went in with the Clintons to open an academy for 'thriving young actors' and the Clintons have many institutions in 3rd world countries for children and there have been rumours that many a Hollywood star has accompanied them on these visits or that the children go to the US and aren't seen again. All allegations from people following the Pizza/Pedo-gate case. Charlie Sheen has been given up willingly because of his health but even in his divotce papers, Denise Richards said he was looking at nonce material on his computer. Lots more will follow.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL_mA9nZBDc - Like Breitbart, Bennington and Cornell, I expect Feldman to die of a 'Heart attack' pretty soon or 'commit suicide'.
 
Old 10-11-2017, 04:46 PM
Pallister
 
Default JLO on ‘Money Train’ Love Scene w/ Wesley Snipes - “I Felt Violated”

In an interview with the SAG-AFTRA Foundation, Jennifer Lopez was asked if she’d ever had a bad experience doing a love scene in a film.

She replied by talking about the “total jerk” actor with whom she starred in an action film.

“Ugh! It was horrible. It was my first one… my first big role in a big budget movie. And I had to do this love scene. And I had never done a love scene before. I mean, I had done kissing, caressing, you know, but I had never done a sex scene before, so I was really nervous.

I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t think it was necessary. I wish now I had put up more of a fight. But when you first start working professionally, if you wanna work and you want your chance, you take whatever they give you. I didn’t think I had the right to say “No”, like, “No, I’m not doing this, and that’s it!”

I just tried to put it like, “We don’t really need this. It’s not that kind of film. This is an action movie. It’s not in the script.”

That’s the thing: It wasn’t even in the original script! The producers added it during filming. It wasn’t called for. It served no purpose in the story. You know what I mean? They just wanted a sex scene. Or rather the star did. Who was just a total jerk.

He was a big star at that time, with a lot of clout, and I was just starting out. It was my big break. And he really pressured me. He told me if the scene wasn’t hot enough, my part would end up on the cutting room floor. And that it would be bad for my career, like I’d get a reputation as difficult to work with.

So we did it, and it was horrible. We were both completely naked, with nothing between us except a sock on his boner! I was so naďve then. Now I would have pillows and covers and whatever to prevent contact, but I didn’t know any better.

So here’s this famous actor, basically humping my leg and pawing away at my breasts and kissing them. It was awful. I felt violated. I swore I’d never work with him again. He’s not done too well lately anyway… so maybe that’s karma!"
 
Old 10-11-2017, 07:41 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers View Post
https://youtu.be/v-55wC5dEnc

Cried my eyes out at the end of this when I saw it on a plane.
what a bunch of c***s
 
Old 10-11-2017, 07:52 PM
dunk
 
Default


First one to just say ‘bang to rights guv..’?
 
Old 10-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
https://twitter.com/thr/status/929054854101606400

First one to just say ‘bang to rights guv..’?
Fair play to him. Must be a nightmare knowing you've become known as a pervert.
 
Old 10-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

love louis, tbh. louie is a great programme.

wouldn't like to see his scholes-esque willy being jacked off in front of me though
 
Old 10-11-2017, 11:11 PM
TreeFiddy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
love louis, tbh. louie is a great programme.

wouldn't like to see his scholes-esque willy being jacked off in front of me though
If that's what it takes to get another season of Louie I'm down.
 
Old 10-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy View Post
If that's what it takes to get another season of Louie I'm down.


ditto

i wonder what pamela adlon and edie falco's take is on this? both have worked with him a lot in the past, but have they been w***ed to? if not, why not?

Last edited by Jack Duckworth; 10-11-2017 at 11:27 PM.
 
Old 10-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Chorlton74
 
Default

Here's Goose.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...htmlstory.html
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Harvey Weinstein: Hollywood sexpest mega thread (stay on topic)
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hurricane Harvey - Houston Baron News, Current Affairs & Politics 35 31-08-2017 07:49 PM
Lee Harvey Oswald HarkNowHear News, Current Affairs & Politics 87 20-05-2014 08:34 AM
PJ Harvey - Let England Shake beansy Main Forum 14 15-02-2011 03:29 PM
PJ Harvey scherben Main Forum 31 17-08-2007 05:15 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.