United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Old 10-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Vedder

Big David Ickers bang on again

Old 10-10-2017, 09:01 PM
armchair

note: sfw thread btw. feel free to post another thread in nsfw though. just keep this sfw.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:12 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

The Hollywood myth makers, the erstwhile purveyors of the american dream, are mostly just a bunch of corrupt and corrupting monsters, well I for one, along with most everyone else, am not shocked, not surprised in the least.

america gets more like the latter days of the roman empire by the week

Old 10-10-2017, 09:23 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane View Post
The Hollywood myth makers, the erstwhile purveyors of the american dream, are mostly just a bunch of corrupt and corrupting monsters, well I for one, along with most everyone else, am not shocked, not surprised in the least.

america gets more like the latter days of the roman empire by the week
along with the contrast of the freaky conservative Christian contingent too, a country of ridiculous extremes.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:29 PM
armchair

fantastic speech at the un, emma

probably wouldn't have had the chance to be a un ambassador without harvey oiling the wheels though

I'm sorry she went through it but she needs to denounce and expose everything that happened.

Note how many of his victims just cut all their hair off so they won't be attractive.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Jethro

f***ing hell. BBC news at 10 called out the lack of response from liberal voices!

Old 10-10-2017, 09:37 PM
irk

Rich ugly guy uses money and status to get his perv on with ambitious attractive women? What's the point in being rich otherwise.

What's the f***ing story here?

Old 10-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Cream

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/terr...in-1202586108/

Quote:
My wife n I were at a Hollywood function last year n a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates,” Crews wrote. He went on to write that he leapt away from the man and considered fighting back physically, but thought better of it. “‘240 lbs. Black Man stomps out Hollywood Honcho’ would be the headline the next day

Old 10-10-2017, 10:03 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk View Post
Rich ugly guy uses money and status to get his perv on with ambitious attractive women? What's the point in being rich otherwise.

Pretty much what I was thinking. More shocking would be an expose on how this doesn't happen.

Old 10-10-2017, 10:25 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk View Post

It's like you being told you've made it to a judge then at the last minute after you've dropped everything and are ready to take the job, you are told you have to do x,y,z and if you don't not only will you never be a judge...you'll never do any sort of law.

and you will be even destroyed further if you talk about it.

oh andafter you've been humiliated you'll make the decisions we want because we own you now.