United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Old 06-10-2017, 11:08 AM
wiganste
 
Default Father loses IVF damages claim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-41525215

Absolutely outrageous decision - another example of women being snakes with tits here.

Really hope he wins his appeal
 
Old 06-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

That poor child.
 
Old 06-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-41525215

Absolutely outrageous decision - another example of women being snakes with tits here.

Really hope he wins his appeal
Was the woman ever charged with anything? Or isn't there anything she could be charged with?
 
Old 06-10-2017, 11:19 AM
wiganste
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
That poor child.
Yep - born into the world out of pure spite from the mother.

Must be a head f*** for the father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
Was the woman ever charged with anything? Or isn't there anything she could be charged with?
It doesn't say in the article but f***ing hell, she's broken all kinds of laws there.
 
Old 06-10-2017, 11:46 AM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
Was the woman ever charged with anything? Or isn't there anything she could be charged with?
Fraud?

The thing is, for him to be awarded damages he has to be able to show material loss. So far I'm assuming he hasn't shelled out any cash for anything. If he were to come back in 5 years time with a bunch of receipts then I think he'd have more of a case.

I think it was a little describing the child as "unwanted". their mother clearly wants them very much. There are plenty pf fathers around who want nothing to do with their kids, doesn't make the kids unwanted.
 
Old 06-10-2017, 12:19 PM
wiganste
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
Fraud?

The thing is, for him to be awarded damages he has to be able to show material loss. So far I'm assuming he hasn't shelled out any cash for anything. If he were to come back in 5 years time with a bunch of receipts then I think he'd have more of a case.

I think it was a little describing the child as "unwanted". their mother clearly wants them very much. There are plenty pf fathers around who want nothing to do with their kids, doesn't make the kids unwanted.
He split up with her - of course the child was unwanted.
Why couldn't she find someone else to have a child with? What an utterly detestable spiteful b***h
 
Old 06-10-2017, 12:31 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
Fraud?

The thing is, for him to be awarded damages he has to be able to show material loss. So far I'm assuming he hasn't shelled out any cash for anything. If he were to come back in 5 years time with a bunch of receipts then I think he'd have more of a case.

I think it was a little describing the child as "unwanted". their mother clearly wants them very much. There are plenty pf fathers around who want nothing to do with their kids, doesn't make the kids unwanted.
He's sued the IVF clinic, not his ex. The IVF clinic weren't complicit in the crime, they were defrauded by the ex forging the signature.

The presiding judge said it's a moral vindication for him and paints her in a very very bad light... but the case was against the clinic.

Quote:
The presiding judge Mr Justice Jay said: "Although he has lost this case, my judgment must be seen as a complete personal and moral vindication for ARB."

"The same, of course, cannot be said for R." R was used to identify the mother in the case.
 
Old 06-10-2017, 01:37 PM
thenorthwillriseagain
 
Default

He argued that the clinic should pay for the cost of her upbringing, including private school fees, holidays, refurbishing her bedroom and her wedding.

The father said: "This claim has never been about money; it is about justice."




I see, not about money, not arsed about him having to pay this himself if that's what kind of child he wants to raise the country is better off
 
Old 06-10-2017, 01:39 PM
Sapien
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
He argued that the clinic should pay for the cost of her upbringing, including private school fees, holidays, refurbishing her bedroom and her wedding.

The father said: "This claim has never been about money; it is about justice."




I see, not about money, not arsed about him having to pay this himself if that's what kind of child he wants to raise the country is better off
Hates people who get married does Northers, hates them.
 
Old 06-10-2017, 01:41 PM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain View Post
He argued that the clinic should pay for the cost of her upbringing, including private school fees, holidays, refurbishing her bedroom and her wedding.

The father said: "This claim has never been about money; it is about justice."




I see, not about money, not arsed about him having to pay this himself if that's what kind of child he wants to raise the country is better off
Bedroom refurbishments was a bit of a piss take
"And a Mercedes on her 18th please"
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Father loses IVF damages claim
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Santos claim they were in the dark over 8m payment to father of Neymar by Barcelona fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 30-01-2014 01:22 AM
Ryan Giggs loses battle for Sun damages fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-03-2012 10:20 AM
Ryan Giggs loses damages claim against the Sun fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-03-2012 09:40 AM
Fabio Capello loses cool as Wayne Rooney loses plot in World Cup warm-up win fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 08-06-2010 11:20 AM
Rangers claim PFA treble: Smith, Davis and Wilson claim awards fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 03-05-2010 12:10 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.