United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 05-10-2017, 09:30 PM
armchair

wow ric saying there's probably pedo's at pi!

wow, first i heard.

do you know how you can almost guarantee a mentally unbalanced adult prone to delusions and fantasy?

abuse them as a kid.

it's how these f***s have built an empire on this shit.

abuse the f*** out of kids then attack their fragile mental health when they come forward to report it.

Old 05-10-2017, 10:35 PM
red in cumbria

The list of alleged cases Grocer would have been asked about is pretty sobering. Of course they could all be made up, but maybe not eh.

Old 05-10-2017, 11:40 PM
armchair

it's far more widespread than we would like to admit and we are somewhat culpable in the coverup just because we just don't want it to be true so we write off evidence of it as mental illness etc.

it's every power structure. it's not like tories or the bbc or the catholic church tried to encourage it but they all became the hosts to the peado cancer. there's a lot of innocents culpable in those orgs but there's also a load of pedos and people looking the other way or not wanting to believe what they've seen.

Old 06-10-2017, 12:04 AM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit View Post
Sir Edward Heath would have been questioned over sex abuse claims if he was alive when they came to light, police have said.
Wiltshire Police launched Operation Conifer in 2015 when the former PM was accused of historical child sex abuse.
The Conservative politician would have been interviewed under caution over seven claims, including the alleged rape of an 11-year-old, they said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41503143
If that’s even true, which I highly doubt, the next thing that would have happened is he’d have been very publicly cleared.

Amazing how nothing happens or gets mainstream coverage whilst these people are alive. Just given publicity now to cover the powerful still alive.

Last edited by Jammy Dodger; 06-10-2017 at 12:09 AM.

Old 06-10-2017, 02:58 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
it's far more widespread than we would like to admit and we are somewhat culpable in the coverup just because we just don't want it to be true so we write off evidence of it as mental illness etc.

it's every power structure. it's not like tories or the bbc or the catholic church tried to encourage it but they all became the hosts to the peado cancer. there's a lot of innocents culpable in those orgs but there's also a load of pedos and people looking the other way or not wanting to believe what they've seen.
Is a hell of a way to control people. Once you have the evidence of someone doing it you own them. Is viewed by virtually everyone as one of the if not the worst thing a human being can do. If it gets out there your life is over and you are the lowest of the low and fair game especially in a prison population if you can be got at.

Old 06-10-2017, 06:32 AM
flixton

The police should be arrested for wasting police time. Next time you see the police moaning about the lack of resources remember this. Meanwhile the police will be opening an investigation into Oliver Cromwell.

Old 06-10-2017, 07:43 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
wow ric saying there's probably pedo's at pi!

wow, first i heard.

do you know how you can almost guarantee a mentally unbalanced adult prone to delusions and fantasy?

abuse them as a kid.
Harsh on Harri

Old 06-10-2017, 07:44 AM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton View Post
The police should be arrested for wasting police time. Next time you see the police moaning about the lack of resources remember this. Meanwhile the police will be opening an investigation into Oliver Cromwell.
So these people don't deserve any justice or closure at all do they not? Obviously you've had a lovely fluffy childhood full of magic and wonder, some people had it a little more difficult than that and a little compassion and understanding wouldn't go amiss imo.

Old 06-10-2017, 08:17 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton View Post

I'm seeing a bear, a teddy bear. Is there a Ted or and Edward here??
There is!
I have Ted
Is that Ted Heath?
It is!
Listen Ted, you have the right to remain silent.
I know you're dead mate but hear me out
Anything that you do say
I know pal, the dead thing again
Etc

Old 06-10-2017, 08:34 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps View Post
Is a hell of a way to control people. Once you have the evidence of someone doing it you own them. Is viewed by virtually everyone as one of the if not the worst thing a human being can do. If it gets out there your life is over and you are the lowest of the low and fair game especially in a prison population if you can be got at.
MI5 and the CIA have been at it for years. They don't even have to do anything just be pictured somewhere where it happens.

Elm Guest House