United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 03-10-2017, 09:33 PM
saffers
 
Default OT expansion to go ahead? 88k potentially

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4uR901o9K

Would it still be a full house for prem and cl games?
 
Old 03-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Red Al
 
Default

Needs it and that south stand looks shit.

Come to think of it what not just build a complete new stadium at the rear of the stretty like the Spurs did at WHL and use the council house for a season
 
Old 03-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Might renew my lmtb.
 
Old 03-10-2017, 09:39 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

They've been 'considering it' for about 15 years.

Still wouldn't make it as good as Spurs' new ground anyway, which features a climbing wall.
 
Old 03-10-2017, 09:42 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Needs it and that south stand looks shit.

Come to think of it what not just build a complete new stadium at the rear of the stretty like the Spurs did at WHL and use the council house for a season


Go to bed mate
 
Old 03-10-2017, 09:43 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
They've been 'considering it' for about 15 years.

Still wouldn't make it as good as Spurs' new ground anyway, which features a climbing wall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
We won't score more than 3 goals in any one game this season.
.
 
Old 03-10-2017, 09:44 PM
ryanMUFC
 
Default

It's hard enough to get in the ground half an hour before kick off. A new ground would probably be a better option in the long run with the added security measures.
 
Old 03-10-2017, 09:44 PM
The taste of syphillis
 
Default

Build it and they will come.

Safe standing to piss the verm off please
 
Old 03-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of syphillis
Build it and they will come.

Safe standing to piss the verm off please
Allow it in the away end for everybody but them.
 
Old 03-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Don't we read this same story every single year though with only slight differences here and there?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: OT expansion to go ahead? 88k potentially
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Louis van Gaal tells Marouane Fellaini to keep his cool ahead of potentially fiery return to Goodiso fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 24-04-2015 04:00 PM
Etihad expansion set for go-ahead with capacity to increase to 62,000 seats... giving City second-bi fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 06-02-2014 10:20 PM
Potentially Stupid Question: Nintendo DSi PaulParkersPubes Gaming 14 25-11-2009 05:01 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.