United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Science & Technology

Old 02-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Heard the battery life is b*****. Was listening to some podcast where the guy had been charging his phone off the car en route. It sucked the life out of the car and he was sat in the middle of a motorway.

That elon musk character is pulling a fast one. A cyberspace cowboy. Wouldn't be surprised if his mission to mars is a scam either.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Heard the battery life is b*****. Was listening to some podcast where the guy had been charging his phone off the car en route. It sucked the life out of the car and he was sat in the middle of a motorway.

That elon musk character is pulling a fast one. A cyberspace cowboy. Wouldn't be surprised if his mission to mars is a scam either.
Was looking through his profile on wikipedia to see one successful venture he's had which would have been the reason behind him being a billionaire.

Bearing in mind that people like Bill Gates have Windows, the biggest computer operating system in the world and Steve Jobs had Apple, which obviously they earned billions out of.

Apart from him owning part of paypal or something, i have no idea how this f***er became a billionaire. Do you know anyone who owns a f***ing Tesla? How many do you see on the road every week? One? Ever been down your local Tesla showroom?

How the f*** has this spiv made a billion dollars?

Old 02-10-2017, 06:08 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Was looking through his profile on wikipedia to see one successful venture he's had which would have been the reason behind him being a billionaire.

Bearing in mind that people like Bill Gates have Windows, the biggest computer operating system in the world and Steve Jobs had Apple, which obviously they earned billions out of.

Apart from him owning part of paypal or something, i have no idea how this f***er became a billionaire. Do you know anyone who owns a f***ing Tesla? How many do you see on the road every week? One? Ever been down your local Tesla showroom?

Owning a part of PayPal?

Old 02-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Owning a part of PayPal?
No.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:55 PM
Cream

Quote:

Just another businessman who got lucky. It happens.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:56 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Do you know anyone who owns a f***ing Tesla? How many do you see on the road every week? One? Ever been down your local Tesla showroom?
A bloke I know took me for a drive in his the other week, FFS they are unreal easily the fastest car i've ever been in, he took it out of sport mode and put it into a mode called " Ludicrous "

Old 02-10-2017, 07:03 PM
plopborsky

lad at work just got a tesla. said its lovely. nft.

Old 02-10-2017, 07:04 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mull
A bloke I know took me for a drive in his the other week, FFS they are unreal easily the fastest car i've ever been in, he took it out of sport mode and put it into a mode called " Ludicrous "
Isn't it something like the 3rd fastest production car 0-60 ever built or something ??

Old 02-10-2017, 07:22 PM
suedeshoes

Sorry Keith...you're thinking about doing some thinking about it?

Old 02-10-2017, 07:40 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Isn't it something like the 3rd fastest production car 0-60 ever built or something ??
6th. Fastest 4 door & all electric