United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness
Reply
 
Old 29-09-2017, 01:37 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
What's a matress mma'er?

Whatever it is, my point is if you can't do any better then shut it.

The guy's not a pro.
MMA fighting

Mattress on your bed.

Doesn't matter. I'd one bomb you
 
Old 29-09-2017, 01:38 PM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post

Doesn't matter. I'd one bomb you

Genuinely burst out laughing on the toilet. No offense.
 
Old 29-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
.....aren't you a classic mattress Mma'er


Remember me mate's dad taking us to ju-jitsu when we were nippers. He'd done a bit in his day and, I see now, was using his kid as an excuse to get back into it.

Showed up in a proper karate outfit, pristine white; a blue belt he'd won in a raffle barely containing his prodigious gut. Images of dominating the dojo swimming through his beery brain...

Needless to say, he was blowing out of his arse after 5 minutes of being dragged to the ground by some 20 yr old. Freshly starched outfit pointing one way, thinning barnett the other.

'God save me from ending up like McKay's dad'

This is how I picture yer man Lazlo.
 
Old 29-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post


Remember me mate's dad taking us to ju-jitsu when we were nippers. He'd done a bit in his day and, I see now, was using his kid as an excuse to get back into it.

Showed up in a proper karate outfit, pristine white; a blue belt he'd won in a raffle barely containing his prodigious gut. Images of dominating the dojo swimming through his beery brain...

Needless to say, he was blowing out of his arse after 5 minutes of being dragged to the ground by some 20 yr old. Freshly starched outfit pointing one way, thinning barnett the other.

'God save me from ending up like McKay's dad'

This is how I picture yer man Lazlo.
Thanks for the life story Mr bloaty. How about you turn on your Saddo lamp and stay indoors some more. B4 I burst u.
 
Old 29-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
Thanks for the life story Mr bloaty. How about you turn on your Saddo lamp and stay indoors some more. B4 I burst u.
"Cream there's someone at the door for you.....something about vitamin D tablets, CREAM turn that light off and come down, he's got sunshine pills or something....."

"COMMMMMMMING"

 
Old 29-09-2017, 02:02 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
Thanks for the life story Mr bloaty. How about you turn on your Saddo lamp and stay indoors some more. B4 I burst u.
 
Old 29-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
"Cream there's someone at the door for you.....something about vitamin D tablets, CREAM turn that light off and come down, he's got sunshine pills or something....."

"COMMMMMMMING"

 
Old 29-09-2017, 06:45 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
That's f***ing triggering, pal
 
Old 29-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post


could you do better sparky?
Better than getting involved in a drunken brawl with 2 idiots on a Saturday night?

Yes mate.
 
Old 29-09-2017, 07:03 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
That's f***ing triggering, pal
Tempted to Stokes the f***ing pair of them.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The Ben Stokes thing...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anthony Stokes signs new three-year deal with Celtic fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 29-10-2013 08:00 PM
Anthony Stokes article rebelcountyred Football 50 05-12-2012 02:28 PM
Stokes refuses to be swayed by vandals fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 29-10-2010 12:40 AM
Ferguson stokes up Benitez rift fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 10-04-2009 10:40 PM
chris stokes marlo stansfield Main Forum 4 26-12-2007 11:57 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:35 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.