United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 28-09-2017, 02:53 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

LvG back to Bayern would boil some real piss



Will he bring back the prodigal son? World Cup year

 
Old 28-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
LvG back to Bayern would boil some real piss



Will he bring back the prodigal son? World Cup year



Would be so jelly
 
Old 28-09-2017, 02:59 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Moyes
 
Old 28-09-2017, 03:01 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
 
Old 28-09-2017, 03:02 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Nagelsmann makes sense.

Don't want them to get Klopp. It would be funny obvs, but then Ancellotti might go the other way.

Although at this point I'm almost convinced any manager who goes there will destroy his reputation within 3 years anyway.
 
Old 28-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Buck
 
Default

 
Old 28-09-2017, 03:06 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Nagelsmann makes sense.

Don't want them to get Klopp. It would be funny obvs, but then Ancellotti might go the other way.

Although at this point I'm almost convinced any manager who goes there will destroy his reputation within 3 years anyway.
Fat Benny back
 
Old 28-09-2017, 03:10 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

 
Old 28-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Tiberian
 
Default

Take it this has been brewing for a while? Have not been paying much attention to Bayern recently but a quick browse shows their results have been ok.

Not taking a drubbing from PSG too well.
 
Old 28-09-2017, 04:05 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Take it this has been brewing for a while? Have not been paying much attention to Bayern recently but a quick browse shows their results have been ok.

Not taking a drubbing from PSG too well.
He's too laid back. After three years of Guardiola I think the board felt that a more hands off approach would give the players a bit of fresh air. Turns out he was just a little too casual and players even going on record saying they didn't feel they were doing enough work.

Nagelsmann the obvious candidate to restore some madness. He video-tapes training sessions. Sounds familiar
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Carlo Ancelotti sacked
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carlo Ancelotti dunk Football 20 08-05-2013 01:10 PM
Sir Alex Ferguson would be astonished if Carlo Ancelotti was sacked fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 08-05-2011 12:20 AM
Carlo Ancelotti: Man United v Chelsea is our cup final fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 06-05-2011 05:40 PM
Manchester United are not out of sight yet, says Carlo Ancelotti fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 28-04-2011 08:40 PM
Carlo Ancelotti: 'Chelsea are on par with Manchester United' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 18-09-2009 05:00 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.