United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Food and Drink

Old 27-09-2017, 01:04 PM
forwardirektion

I'm going to this on saturday https://www.indymanbeercon.co.uk/ can't wait

Old 27-09-2017, 01:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Ice cold larger > tepid, blueberry developed water from a Hampshire river wheat mill spring..

Old 27-09-2017, 01:06 PM
Billy Redface

I like both.

And wine.

And spirits.

Have a great day!

Old 27-09-2017, 01:10 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser View Post
£5.50 @ Ryans bar down the road from me. Worth every one of those 550 pennies.

Especially when you make sure the branded pint pot goes home with you. 6 in the cupboard alongside a charming La Chouffe I bagged the other week
Ryan's Bar as in Sale Ryan's Bar

Old 27-09-2017, 01:12 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Ice cold larger > tepid, blueberry developed water from a Hampshire river wheat mill spring..
this is also a problem, its hardly ever f***ing cold.

Old 27-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Switching Off

Love real ale and love a festival but not one to bang on about it and resent being labelled as if I do.

Nowadays you can't like 'anything' without being an 'anything' w****r. "Oh look at beardy metal tattoo ale w****r wiping his real ale soaked beard with his sleeve tattoed arm poking out of his Deftones t-shirt."

Is it ok just to have a pint without somebody telling you how they "don't like the taste of that real ale crap" while they drink Carling?

Old 27-09-2017, 01:17 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
Love real ale and love a festival but not one to bang on about it and resent being labelled as if I do.

Nowadays you can't like 'anything' without being an 'anything' w****r. "Oh look at beardy metal tattoo ale w****r wiping his real ale soaked beard with his sleeve tattoed arm poking out of his Deftones t-shirt."

Is it ok just to have a pint without somebody telling you how they "don't like the taste of that real ale crap" while they drink Carling?
its because we are so utterly dull these days.

i blame facebook.

Old 27-09-2017, 01:19 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser View Post
Fond of both, depends on the mood.

Very rarely order a lager anywhere these days, unless there's Vedett on tap.
I've been to many bars all over this fair land of Belgium and I cannot recall seeing Vedett on tap. In bottles yes, but on tap no.

Old 27-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
if i ever buy bottled ale, i always put it in the fridge. i'm not having that 'it tastes better at room temperature' nonsense.

you still can't beat a guinness, imo. especially as the nights are drawing in

ale
guinness
spirits
lager

different drinks for different...needs

Old 27-09-2017, 01:25 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
if i ever buy bottled ale, i always put it in the fridge. i'm not having that 'it tastes better at room temperature' nonsense.

you still can't beat a guinness, imo. especially as the nights are drawing in

ale
guinness
spirits
lager

different drinks for different...needs
Love a Guinness. I'm also partial to an ice cold corona or modelo with a lime in.