United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Food and Drink
Reply
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:04 PM
forwardirektion
 
Default

I'm going to this on saturday https://www.indymanbeercon.co.uk/ can't wait
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:05 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Ice cold larger > tepid, blueberry developed water from a Hampshire river wheat mill spring..
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:06 PM
Billy Redface
 
Default

I like both.

And wine.

And spirits.

Have a great day!
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:10 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser View Post
£5.50 @ Ryans bar down the road from me. Worth every one of those 550 pennies.

Especially when you make sure the branded pint pot goes home with you. 6 in the cupboard alongside a charming La Chouffe I bagged the other week
Ryan's Bar as in Sale Ryan's Bar
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:12 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Ice cold larger > tepid, blueberry developed water from a Hampshire river wheat mill spring..
this is also a problem, its hardly ever f***ing cold.
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Love real ale and love a festival but not one to bang on about it and resent being labelled as if I do.

Nowadays you can't like 'anything' without being an 'anything' w****r. "Oh look at beardy metal tattoo ale w****r wiping his real ale soaked beard with his sleeve tattoed arm poking out of his Deftones t-shirt."

Is it ok just to have a pint without somebody telling you how they "don't like the taste of that real ale crap" while they drink Carling?
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:17 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
Love real ale and love a festival but not one to bang on about it and resent being labelled as if I do.

Nowadays you can't like 'anything' without being an 'anything' w****r. "Oh look at beardy metal tattoo ale w****r wiping his real ale soaked beard with his sleeve tattoed arm poking out of his Deftones t-shirt."

Is it ok just to have a pint without somebody telling you how they "don't like the taste of that real ale crap" while they drink Carling?
its because we are so utterly dull these days.

i blame facebook.
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:19 PM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser View Post
Fond of both, depends on the mood.

Very rarely order a lager anywhere these days, unless there's Vedett on tap.
I've been to many bars all over this fair land of Belgium and I cannot recall seeing Vedett on tap. In bottles yes, but on tap no.
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Ice cold larger > tepid, blueberry developed water from a Hampshire river wheat mill spring..
if i ever buy bottled ale, i always put it in the fridge. i'm not having that 'it tastes better at room temperature' nonsense.

you still can't beat a guinness, imo. especially as the nights are drawing in

ale
guinness
spirits
lager

different drinks for different...needs
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:25 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
if i ever buy bottled ale, i always put it in the fridge. i'm not having that 'it tastes better at room temperature' nonsense.

you still can't beat a guinness, imo. especially as the nights are drawing in

ale
guinness
spirits
lager

different drinks for different...needs
Love a Guinness. I'm also partial to an ice cold corona or modelo with a lime in.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Craft Beer w****rs vs Real Ale Twats
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manuel Neuer and Petr Cech are masters of their craft.... but where do they rank in our top 10 goalk fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 21-10-2015 11:20 AM
The Septics Super Secret Orbital Craft irk News, Current Affairs & Politics 20 18-10-2014 09:50 PM
Real Ale/Proper Beer PaulParkersPubes Main Forum 30 23-03-2012 03:26 AM
The Craft on channel 4 koppas Main Forum 7 01-03-2009 11:51 PM
Are these f***ing twats for real? wiganste Main Forum 22 04-03-2008 07:26 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.