United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Old 27-09-2017, 03:35 PM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Guys, you should have realised by now that there are (at least) two things that Jem will never give way on, Brexit and Brenda.
 
Old 27-09-2017, 04:12 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
Guys, you should have realised by now that there are (at least) two things that Jem will never give way on, Brexit and Brenda.
no real attachment to the monachy, though. it's just that there's no good reason to mess about with it.

also, not that attached to brexit if europe changes. a-ha. a-ha-ha. ha.
 
Old 27-09-2017, 04:42 PM
no fun
 
Default

Can't decide whether to call jem a nutter or a c***
 
Old 27-09-2017, 04:53 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Can't decide whether to call jem a nutter or a c***
choices..... choices. :0)

(definitely the latter, though. if anything, I'm too sensible.)
 
Old 27-09-2017, 04:59 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
choices..... choices. :0)

(definitely the latter, though. if anything, I'm too) sensible.)
Ok then jem you say the c***s aren't tax funded, let me prove you wrong

They receive money from the civil list...tax funded

They receive round the clock police protection...tax funded

Wherever they visit medical wards in local hospital are put on standby...tax funded

Wherever they visit is painted....tax funded

Wherever they visit someone has to cover toilet signs up....tax funded

Wherever they visit has to have a thorough security sweep...tax funded

Wherever they visit has the pavements steam cleaned....tax funded

Wherever they visit has crowd control barriers erected....tax funded


I could continue, but you get my drift



As for crown estates......f*** off, just f*** off
 
Old 27-09-2017, 05:01 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Steam cleaned Pavements
 
Old 27-09-2017, 05:06 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Steam cleaned Pavements
Witnessed it myself at Salford quays, apparently HRH is not allowed to see any chewing gum
 
Old 27-09-2017, 05:09 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Steam cleaned Pavements
 
Old 27-09-2017, 05:14 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Ok then jem you say the c***s aren't tax funded, let me prove you wrong

They receive money from the civil list...tax funded

They receive round the clock police protection...tax funded

Wherever they visit medical wards in local hospital are put on standby...tax funded

Wherever they visit is painted....tax funded

Wherever they visit someone has to cover toilet signs up....tax funded

Wherever they visit has to have a thorough security sweep...tax funded

Wherever they visit has the pavements steam cleaned....tax funded

Wherever they visit has crowd control barriers erected....tax funded


I could continue, but you get my drift



As for crown estates......f*** off, just f*** off
the civil list was abolished in 2011/12.

not that it matters. the crown estates more than cover the royals. you can argue about history not being fair, but they save taxpayers money; they don't cost us. suck it up.

Last edited by jem; 27-09-2017 at 05:17 PM.
 
Old 27-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
Witnessed it myself at Salford quays, apparently HRH is not allowed to see any chewing gum
Strange lie...

Hosted the queen mother and prince Phillip ZERO pavements were steamed...
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The new labour MP we voted in here is giving it plenty
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Well, has anybody voted today?? red in cumbria News, Current Affairs & Politics 60 17-11-2012 08:34 PM
Voted best Pub in UK - its in Wales! Gog Coch Main Forum 9 10-09-2009 11:44 AM
Has everyone voted? Toilet sniffer V Main Forum 4 03-05-2007 07:10 PM
So, within weeks we will have a PM no-one has voted for... red red robbo Main Forum 12 01-05-2007 01:19 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:08 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.