United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Old 27-09-2017, 10:15 AM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
there's hundreds of words in that.

Summary?
 
Old 27-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
there's hundreds of words in that.

Summary?
Not really any different to Saudi Arabia. Greyer beards, different style of headgear, but that's about it.
 
Old 27-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Cream
 
Default

Mrs Cream would be absolutely fuming. Bloody loves being chauffeured.

She'd also buzz off being able to sport a full face burka (as would I tbh, can't stand being stared at).
 
Old 27-09-2017, 12:34 PM
browser
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Mrs Cream would be absolutely fuming. Bloody loves being chauffeured.

She'd also buzz off being able to sport a full face burka (as would I tbh, can't stand being stared at).
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:32 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Still visible through burka. Moron.
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:54 PM
browser
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Still visible through burka. Moron.
not if you balanced a 50p on your nose.
 
Old 27-09-2017, 01:59 PM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Not really any different to Saudi Arabia. Greyer beards, different style of headgear, but that's about it.
and no wahhabism. That'll do.
 
Old 27-09-2017, 02:19 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
and no wahhabism. That'll do.
The Iranians shia form of islam has pretty much the same end goals as wahhabist Saudi Arabia, except that their version triumphs overall.

Look out someday for Iran, with the help of Turkey, eventually attacking Saudi Arabia.
 
Old 27-09-2017, 02:43 PM
believe
 
Default

This is actually great news for the UAE
 
Old 27-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
The Iranians shia form of islam has pretty much the same end goals as wahhabist Saudi Arabia, except that their version triumphs overall.
except there's a lot less Shias and they're not engaging in european terrorism no?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Saudi Arabian govt drop bollock
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top Arabian Red down. Cream TV / Film / Books / Arts 16 10-07-2015 07:19 PM
Saudi Arabian prince Abdullah bin Mosaad explains why he bought Sheffield United fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-09-2013 11:40 PM
Kolo Toure chased by Saudi Arabian side Al Hilal fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 18-07-2012 01:00 AM
Great radio bollock drop thatsfuctit Main Forum 4 13-07-2007 03:36 PM
I've dropped a bollock. red @rmy Main Forum 20 17-06-2007 09:20 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.