United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gaming

Old 17-09-2017, 08:28 PM
sa7

Boils my piss when I have an all conquering United side in career mode and the players keep seeing their arses and wanting to movers lesser teams, then when I refuse to sell them the "board of directors" do it anyway for well below what I could've got for them.

Basically it's making me into Jurgen "Jeffrey Dahmer" Klopp

Old 17-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Crumps

Had a go before. Is too slick and players that shouldn't be too even with pace and strength. Feels like how most Americans feel the game should be played. PES is clearly the better game again, United smashing 4-0s for fun and all is right with the world again.

Old 24-09-2017, 01:33 PM
Clarkie

Playing FIFA 17 online here. It's f***ing shambolic.

I win 4-0 against Madrid. Valencia outpacing and out muscling Ronaldo. Next game, Juventus are 5-0 up at half time. My players are slow and sluggish, getting out run and out muscled and my defence is up past the half way line and I can't pass the ball.

I haven't seen so much scripting since Raw is War

Old 24-09-2017, 04:01 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie View Post

I win 4-0 against Madrid. Valencia outpacing and out muscling Ronaldo. Next game, Juventus are 5-0 up at half time. My players are slow and sluggish, getting out run and out muscled and my defence is up past the half way line and I can't pass the ball.

Maybe just you facing someone shit first, then facing someone who isnt shit?
Cmon pal, dont be like sparky who always makes excuses.

Old 24-09-2017, 04:02 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie View Post

This was a thing for me on fifa 16. if i was say, 3nil up at half time online, my players in the next half would feel so slow and different.

Makes you come across as a tinfoil nut but im sure they nuke your stats if you do well.

Old 24-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
This was a thing for me on fifa 16. if i was say, 3nil up at half time online, my players in the next half would feel so slow and different.

Makes you come across as a tinfoil nut but im sure they nuke your stats if you do well.
It's true. I've been winning games at HT and in the 2nd half, I barely hang on for a f***ing draw. My players go to shit and the opposition all of a sudden are amazing.

One game, players are making runs etc, the next they're stood like statues and you can't pass, tackle or anything.

You win 6 games in a row and then lose 6 games in a row. It's always the same.

Old 24-09-2017, 04:43 PM
MUFC One Love

I mainly play co op online and just online seasons myself occasionally. Fifa is great, never have a problem online etc. Was with my mates last week and one has just bought PES 18. It's alright but not a patch on FIFA with a ball acting like a fly away ffs.

Old 24-09-2017, 05:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love View Post
I mainly play co op online and just online seasons myself occasionally. Fifa is great, never have a problem online etc. Was with my mates last week and one has just bought PES 18. It's alright but not a patch on FIFA with a ball acting like a fly away ffs.
Erm, it is and always has been FIFA in which the ball acts like a fly away, thatís been one of the main criticisms levelled at it throughout its existence, shocking ball physics

Old 24-09-2017, 07:41 PM
TheKitchenSink

Only played FIFA 17 offline and yeah, Legendary difficulty should have just been called Boring. All it does is change 95% of the teams to ultra defensive tactics, making it tedious as f**k to score. The AI meanwhile never scores because it rarely if ever has any players in your half, and when it does it will inevitably put it out onto the wing and fire in a pointless cross which rarely has any positive effect. It's like the legendary difficulty setting was designed by David Moyes and Sam Allardyce. It's actually easier to play against the better teams as they do attempt to attack slightly more, whereas lower rated teams will just sit back and turn the game into a turgid mess.

Had much more fun on FIFA 13 tbh, which was the last one I had before picking up 17 last year. Doesn't feel like they've made any progress beyond the graphics.

Old 25-09-2017, 07:42 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Pre-ordered for Scholes Jnr last night, he gets it at midnight tonight

£81