United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 13-09-2017, 03:05 AM
MagnificentSeven

he has his uses. and we've had worse players tbf. schneiderlin and cleverly, for example.

will always have a soft spot for him after how he terrorised city in van gaal's first season.

just don't start him in any game, please.

Old 13-09-2017, 06:28 AM
Fat Al

My desire to see him suffer a career ending injury has now been commuted to merely wanting to see him sold to a team we have zero chance of playing so I never have to see him at OT again.

That's as lenient as I can be.

Old 13-09-2017, 06:40 AM
Crumps

Works as a squad player, Mou seems to be aware of his limitations and gets him to play within them, supposed to be the perfect pro in terms of training and following tactical orders. Moyes and LVG expected too much him but just because he plays for Manchester United doesn't make him a Manchester United player. Would rather be didn't play for us tbh but ah well, I'm not gonna wish death or injury on the fella. Only kidding, hope he dies of snapped Achilles' tendons.

Old 13-09-2017, 06:52 AM
lindelof

He receive so much stick (some of it justified) that most players would've taken the easy route out and packed it in. His attitude is first class and he does a job when called upon. Grown to like him a lot and delighted for him tbh.

Old 13-09-2017, 07:09 AM
waynes ear's

Absolutely f***ing shite and not a united player. f*** off

Old 13-09-2017, 07:12 AM
20 times

The Mou effect.

Old 13-09-2017, 07:26 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface View Post
At first he was shit, had no confidence and was ineffective.

Now he's shit, confident and quite effective.
This .

Kudos to Jose - he's polished a turd

Old 13-09-2017, 07:39 AM
waynes ear's

the acceptance on this thread for an absolutely aids player is a f***ing joke.

f*** him. utter shit. he could win us the league and a European cup but i'd still want the c*** out of MUFC

absolute dickheads

Old 13-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof View Post
He receive so much stick (some of it justified) that most players would've taken the easy route out and packed it in. His attitude is first class and he does a job when called upon. Grown to like him a lot and delighted for him tbh.
This.

Old 13-09-2017, 10:47 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
the acceptance on this thread for an absolutely aids player is a f***ing joke.

f*** him. utter shit. he could win us the league and a European cup but i'd still want the c*** out of MUFC

absolute dickheads
I'm the opposite. There are players I would gladly give a lift to land's end and turf them over, but if they suddenly started doing the business I'd be delighted. If I'm proven wrong then it's better for United.

However I do agree to the extent that you can't see past a series of false dawns with this lumbering oaf.