United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music

Old 10-09-2017, 10:39 AM
no fun

Not been to Blackpool for yonks, but have very happy memories of a stag do there

Lad who was getting married was a big unit, not to be messed with, so any jolly japes had to be carefully planned. It was a lovely hot day so we decided to have a game of football on the beach...united v city....amongst the sunbathing families. To play, you had to strip down to your underpants.

The game commenced, and at a given signal the grooms brother threw a handful of sand in the grooms face, and whilst he was rubbing his eyes the mob pounced and ripped his underpants off.

He was furious

He started chasing his brother making threats to kill, which brought attention to his naked form, much to the amusement of the crowds

Now at this stage I thought I would be clever by grabbing the ripped underpants as a trophy....I duly tied them round my neck and started goading the naked stag....all was going well until it was pointed out by at least two of our party that my new apparel had a very large skidder in the gusset

I removed the offending article, but was called "shittyneck" for the rest of the day

Young uns....this is how we entertained ourselves before the internet

Old 10-09-2017, 12:51 PM
MrBishi

Prefer the internet tbh

Old 10-09-2017, 01:18 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Prefer the internet tbh

Scum. subhuman scum.

Old 10-09-2017, 01:37 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

Scum. subhuman scum.
Wythenshawe

Old 10-09-2017, 05:04 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

Here is a 30min documentary ...

Noisey Blackpool: The Controversial Rise of Blackpool Grime, hosted by Poet and starring Afghan Dan, Soph Aspin and Little T.

The last few years have seen a huge resurgence in UK grime and there are now a whole bunch of talented MCs around the UK with growing fanbases.

However, when a Youtube channel called Blackpool Grime Media, started getting a lot of attention earlier this year, it took a lot of people by surprise.

Not only were most of the MCs on there extremely young, but they all seems to be insulting each other using some very offensive language. Plus the amount the views they were getting was insane.

Why Blackpool? Is the beef real and do these kids have what it takes to forge a genuine career?

Old 12-09-2017, 12:38 AM
ScarFace

Cool

Old 12-09-2017, 08:54 AM
Sparky***

Jesus Christ.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Soph been battered there nqat. Big Millie B

Old 12-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Sparky***

The way this one keeps reading her lyrics off her phone

4 million views though. Jesus christ.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
i see this rat at my kid's school in Carleton/Poulton (its a town with an identity crisis ). her younger brother's go there and she's happy to sing this shite in front of them. She seems to revel in the fact that she lives on `Compton` Close like it makes her `gangster`