United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music

Old 10-09-2017, 02:15 AM
ScarFace

Cool Blackpool's Kersal Massive....

This channel seems to have lots of Blackpool mad heads spitting fire.....

Some big beefs between soph and millie b

Last edited by ScarFace; 10-09-2017 at 02:30 AM.

Old 10-09-2017, 07:21 AM
irk

"I'll tell you what will look really street - eating KFC, talking about Sophie's dirty fanny, and scowling in Lidl" scrotes.

Last edited by irk; 10-09-2017 at 07:24 AM.

Old 10-09-2017, 07:36 AM
Poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
This channel seems to have lots of Blackpool mad heads spitting fire.....

https://youtu.be/uSz51w2IKo4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdObncC8FUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW0DrV0YRTk

Some big beefs between soph and millie b
All three have very promising long-term careers sitting on a wall all day and gobbing on the ground.

Old 10-09-2017, 08:29 AM
lenin

These middle class Yonners wish they could spit rhymes like C-Mac and Little Kev. They're imposters pissing about with their dads HD camera. They say rap has changed. It has but not in a good way. These kids got no flow, rapping about aspirational things like Sophie's fishy fanny and smirking through the video. Christ the first lad takes a breath every other word.

Give me a crew that talks about gritty street life like day savers, running a clio twin turbo and those Levenshulme c***s not having shit on us.

Last edited by lenin; 10-09-2017 at 08:33 AM.

Old 10-09-2017, 09:05 AM
My Name is Keith

My kids introduced me to the Blackpool massive a year or so ago. We've stopped them from watching them - not because of the content which is horrific- but because if I even hear a snippet of that accent or think of those people in that god forsaken place, I land myself in a deep dark depression that only something like pictures of the Matterhorn can bring me out of.

Convinced that Blackpool is dante's inferno.

Old 10-09-2017, 09:25 AM
irk

It couldn't be more aptly named*. It's a black pool of despond and despair drawing hopes and dreams into its murky depths from whence there is no escape.

*unless it was called Depressing Neon ShitHole, or Dreadfulton or something.

Old 10-09-2017, 09:38 AM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenin

Give me a crew that talks about gritty street life like day savers, running a clio twin turbo and those Levenshulme c***s not having shit on us.
Give me a few days Vladimir

Old 10-09-2017, 10:11 AM
Chorlton74

Clarke ran out of bars after 84 seconds. Fraud.

Sounded like the oxygen kid in the wheelchair from 'Malcolm in the middle'

Old 10-09-2017, 10:15 AM
waynes ear's

Blackpool should be nuked

Old 10-09-2017, 10:24 AM
My Name is Keith

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
It couldn't be more aptly named*. It's a black pool of despond and despair drawing hopes and dreams into its murky depths from whence there is no escape.

*unless it was called Depressing Neon ShitHole, or Dreadfulton or something.
It should be called Blackhole - a place where there is no light, any light that does penetrate the place is immediately consumed in a tsunami of fast food outlets, grim games arcades and people on the edge of society just existing for the sake of it.

Last time I went I needed counselling to get over it - I even visited Denton soon after and the place felt bright and upmarket.

The town welcome sign should simply read: 'this is hell'.