United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 05-09-2017, 03:45 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger View Post
And no doubt the media focus will be on some outrage over a micro aggression on Twitter or some celebrity shagging someone. Or maybe corbyn or abbot will do something they can get outraged at or take the piss out of.
Duchess winning damages from pictures of her norks (which will remind people to have a memory fap over them) and Corbyn being f***ing vegetarian is on the front page of the bbc news. Nothing about this obv...

Old 05-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Fat Al

Will our brave boys in uniform be there to demonstrate the weapons?

Mebbe some of them in very smart black Hugo Boss uniforms, complete with lovely shiny silver badges?

Last edited by Fat Al; 05-09-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Old 05-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Cool as f***

Might grab me some MANPAD SAM's

Old 05-09-2017, 04:06 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
You were practically jizzing over So It Goes
U wot m8?

Old 05-09-2017, 04:38 PM
otbarney

My missus has got massive bingo wings, do they count?

Old 05-09-2017, 04:53 PM
BarryX

I had the opportunity to represent one of the main arm's distributors of the crazy Wild post-Commie Eastern Bloc, in the early 90s. Lord of War type scenario (in fact, one of the guys that worked with the group, is said to have inspired the film). Gave it some serious thought for a few days, could have made a fortune, but my conscience got the better of me. Don't think I regret it: imagine having millions in the bank and then watching the news to know that you'd got the cash by aiding in the death and destruction of innocents.

Old 05-09-2017, 05:03 PM
tatty

Old 05-09-2017, 05:13 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX View Post
I had the opportunity to represent one of the main arm's distributors of the crazy Wild post-Commie Eastern Bloc, in the early 90s. Lord of War type scenario (in fact, one of the guys that worked with the group, is said to have inspired the film). Gave it some serious thought for a few days, could have made a fortune, but my conscience got the better of me. Don't think I regret it: imagine having millions in the bank and then watching the news to know that you'd got the cash by aiding in the death and destruction of innocents.
Fair play

Doesn't seem to bother most though...

Old 05-09-2017, 05:19 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

When do the rest of the bits come on sale, I'm in the market for a new arse.

Sorry harri

Old 05-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Cool as f***

Might grab me some MANPAD SAM's

https://youtu.be/bjggnkaWCRY
Oh shit son