United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness
View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?
Mayweather 21 51.22%
McGregor 20 48.78%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie View Post
They're not battering their wives in front of their own children.
They're battering defenceless people whichever way you paint it.

It's a sport for the mentally unhinged NQAT. Trying to take the moral highground with someone who does that is

Old 23-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Buck

Can't stand Mayweather but he'll win comfortably imo. Probably it's been agreed to drag the fight on for a few rounds to avoid everyone concluding it indeed was an utter shambles and clown show but I don't see any chance of Mayweather's 0 going.

Old 23-08-2017, 12:13 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post

It's a sport for the mentally unhinged NQAT. Trying to take the moral highground with someone who does that is
That's the clue Alan - they both chose to get in an octagon/ring and fight against a similar person/build with a ref to protect/stop the fight!

The mother of his children did not get any of those.

Don't really watch UFC but love boxing, that said I cant stand this "money money money" shit from Mayweather - throwing money about the way he does - c**k.

Hope McGregor sparks him out.

Old 23-08-2017, 12:56 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post

It's a sport! It's the person's choice to get involved in Boxing, MMA etc!
The mother of his children did not sign up to take a battering and the kids did not buy tickets to see their father, give their defenceless mother a battering.

There is a big difference

Old 23-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella View Post
That's the clue Alan - they both chose to get in an octagon/ring and fight against a similar person/build with a ref to protect/stop the fight!

The mother of his children did not get any of those.

Don't really watch UFC but love boxing, that said I cant stand this "money money money" shit from Mayweather - throwing money about the way he does - c**k.

Hope McGregor sparks him out.
You're missing the point stella. Nobody who batters defenceless people is any kind of gentleman. It being allowed in that oddball sport makes it no less cowardly regardless of your obvious bias.

Here's the humble mcgregor refusing to have anything to do with this money throwing lark btw

Old 23-08-2017, 01:07 PM
tatty

I hope they genuinely go at it rather than being a staged borefest.

Old 23-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Parlabane

Mayweather wins for me. I've watched some of the hype on sky with mcGregor giving it large but that's all it is surely. Would be amazed if he knocks him out within two rounds - ain't going to happen

Old 23-08-2017, 01:38 PM
ScarFace

19-19 so far

every vote counts