There were highlights?
Dave's save, I think.

Old 21-02-2018, 10:58 PM
dunk

Old 21-02-2018, 11:13 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
What the f*** are you rambling on about?

Watch the highlights again and you’ll see he was the only United player who had any quality going forward.
Pogba? Paul Pogba? United's #6? Fuck off!

Old 21-02-2018, 11:14 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
There were highlights?
BT summed him up after the game. The little bit of quality we did offer he was involved in all.

Not sure how you can influence the game 10 yards in front of your goal, with your only target someone who is completely out of his depth but hey we need a scapegoat at the moment so step forward a player who’s actually saying what the fans reckon.

Old 22-02-2018, 10:23 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
There were highlights?
Yeah some blond tips along the edges of the pink streak.

Old 22-02-2018, 06:59 PM
sa7

Hope big Garthers really savages him in the next edition.

He needs to go in HARD on the haircut, enough is enough of this dabbing dildo

Old 12-03-2018, 09:11 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Marcus Rashford, Manchester United: And about time! My comments in the 'Crooks of the Matter' (below) go much further, but when is Mourinho going to stop treating Marcus Rashford like a child? In football terms he's a grown up and Mourinho should start treating him like one. I would have been livid being taken off in such a fixture having scored two goals. How dare Mourinho deny the lad his hat-trick by taking him off!
Quote:
Marcus Rashford's lack of starts for Manchester United this season should not affect his chances of playing for England at the World Cup, says manager Jose Mourinho. But it will. The 20-year-old started his first Premier League game against Liverpool since Boxing Day. But Mourinho said Rashford is a key player at United and always "starts or is on the bench". As if any of that rhetoric will have any bearing on the harsh reality facing Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard for that matter.

Mourinho has their careers in the palm of his hand and he is slowly squeezing the life out of both these boys. We know Mourinho has 'previous' when it comes to this kind of activity. He totally dismissed the potential of Kevin de Bruyne, Mo Salah and even Romelu Lukaku while manager of Chelsea.

Rashford has won 15 international caps and scored on his debut in May 2016. Despite his lack of recent starts Rashford has still managed to score 12 goals in 39 games for United this season in all competitions, including substitute appearances. If Mourinho continues to insist on Rashford and Lingard remaining on the bench then they should leave United. It may break their hearts but they cannot afford to stick around a moment longer.
England needs them.

Old 12-03-2018, 09:12 AM
Bunker Buster

England needs them

Old 12-03-2018, 09:48 AM
Whip Hubley

Marcus Rashford, Manchester United: And about time! My comments in the 'Crooks of the Matter' (below) go much further, but when is Mourinho going to stop treating Marcus Rashford like a child? In football terms he's a grown up and Mourinho should start treating him like one. I would have been livid being taken off in such a fixture having scored two goals. How dare Mourinho deny the lad his hat-trick by taking him off!

He was clearly knackered ffs

Classic Garth

Old 12-03-2018, 09:54 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

He was clearly knackered ffs

Classic Garth
And on his last warning to get a second booking.