United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gaming
Reply
 
Old 09-08-2017, 10:43 AM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
It is, I just wonder what took M/S so long to support it. It's not like they have their own music streaming service anymore is it

EDIT: I've just checked and they do

Somebody in the marketing department needs sacking
and its very good as well like most thing no f*** knows about it. Groove does a great job on the xbox with the videos to the songs too so if can watch some classics, great for a party nqat

I switched to spotify because of the play anywhere feature i use that a lot
 
Old 09-08-2017, 10:52 AM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien View Post
It's almost as if the Sonos soundbar was never invented
Do you know how much it would cost to replace my 5.1 setup with a Sonus sound bar and additional speakers

I've got a sonus speaker and they are very good but the price of that sound bar is a complete piss take

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
and its very good as well like most thing no f**k knows about it. Groove does a great job on the xbox with the videos to the songs too so if can watch some classics, great for a party nqat

I switched to spotify because of the play anywhere feature i use that a lot
I have just had to restart Visual Studio for about the eighth time this morning so you'll forgive me if I am a little cynical about that claim
 
Old 09-08-2017, 10:55 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
Do you know how much it would cost to replace my 5.1 setup with a Sonus sound bar and additional speakers

I've got a sonus speaker and they are very good but the price of that sound bar is a complete piss take
This. I was going to get the sonos surround system for my kitchen, it was 1700

Managed to get an ex display sony 5.1 for 170 and it is amazing, whole set up for less than one speaker
 
Old 09-08-2017, 10:56 AM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
Do you know how much it would cost to replace my 5.1 setup with a Sonus sound bar and additional speakers

I've got a sonus speaker and they are very good but the price of that sound bar is a complete piss take



I have just had to restart Visual Studio for about the eighth time this morning so you'll forgive me if I am a little cynical about that claim
upgrade reboot in that order
 
Old 09-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Sapien
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
Do you know how much it would cost to replace my 5.1 setup with a Sonus sound bar and additional speakers

I've got a sonus speaker and they are very good but the price of that sound bar is a complete piss take



I have just had to restart Visual Studio for about the eighth time this morning so you'll forgive me if I am a little cynical about that claim
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2 View Post
This. I was going to get the sonos surround system for my kitchen, it was 1700

Managed to get an ex display sony 5.1 for 170 and it is amazing, whole set up for less than one speaker
Ah yes, but if you gradually buy all the other components over time you can fool yourself into thinking that you've spent significantly less
 
Old 09-08-2017, 11:13 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien View Post
Ah yes, but if you gradually buy all the other components over time you can fool yourself into thinking that you've spent significantly less
I don't possess the patience for that pal
 
Old 09-08-2017, 11:22 AM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
upgrade reboot in that order
Deliberately not upgrading as the 2017 version still looks a little unstable and until now the 2015 version worked fine.

It's a brand new installation on a brand new PC so really shouldn't be causing any problems

A reboot is definitely incoming
 
Old 09-08-2017, 04:51 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
Deliberately not upgrading as the 2017 version still looks a little unstable and until now the 2015 version worked fine.

It's a brand new installation on a brand new PC so really shouldn't be causing any problems

A reboot is definitely incoming
of course we use 2017 I have not had any issues but that does not mean much
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Spotify now on xbox
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spotify Part 36 Offer Main Forum 727 10-07-2012 08:41 AM
Spotify? Sam the Sanitary Man Main Forum 22 16-06-2010 01:10 PM
Spotify Invite? neworder Music 3 29-03-2010 07:50 PM
Spotify sudored Main Forum 13 22-02-2010 09:09 PM
Spotify Stone Monkey Main Forum 5 17-04-2009 11:25 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.