United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gaming

Old 09-08-2017, 10:43 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo View Post
It is, I just wonder what took M/S so long to support it. It's not like they have their own music streaming service anymore is it

EDIT: I've just checked and they do

Somebody in the marketing department needs sacking
and its very good as well like most thing no f*** knows about it. Groove does a great job on the xbox with the videos to the songs too so if can watch some classics, great for a party nqat

I switched to spotify because of the play anywhere feature i use that a lot

Old 09-08-2017, 10:52 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien View Post
It's almost as if the Sonos soundbar was never invented
Do you know how much it would cost to replace my 5.1 setup with a Sonus sound bar and additional speakers

I've got a sonus speaker and they are very good but the price of that sound bar is a complete piss take

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
and its very good as well like most thing no f**k knows about it. Groove does a great job on the xbox with the videos to the songs too so if can watch some classics, great for a party nqat

I switched to spotify because of the play anywhere feature i use that a lot
I have just had to restart Visual Studio for about the eighth time this morning so you'll forgive me if I am a little cynical about that claim

Old 09-08-2017, 10:55 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Do you know how much it would cost to replace my 5.1 setup with a Sonus sound bar and additional speakers

I've got a sonus speaker and they are very good but the price of that sound bar is a complete piss take
This. I was going to get the sonos surround system for my kitchen, it was 1700

Managed to get an ex display sony 5.1 for 170 and it is amazing, whole set up for less than one speaker

Old 09-08-2017, 10:56 AM
plopborsky

Quote:

I have just had to restart Visual Studio for about the eighth time this morning so you'll forgive me if I am a little cynical about that claim
upgrade reboot in that order

Old 09-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Sapien

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2 View Post
This. I was going to get the sonos surround system for my kitchen, it was 1700

Managed to get an ex display sony 5.1 for 170 and it is amazing, whole set up for less than one speaker
Ah yes, but if you gradually buy all the other components over time you can fool yourself into thinking that you've spent significantly less

Old 09-08-2017, 11:13 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien View Post
Ah yes, but if you gradually buy all the other components over time you can fool yourself into thinking that you've spent significantly less
I don't possess the patience for that pal

Old 09-08-2017, 11:22 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
upgrade reboot in that order
Deliberately not upgrading as the 2017 version still looks a little unstable and until now the 2015 version worked fine.

It's a brand new installation on a brand new PC so really shouldn't be causing any problems

A reboot is definitely incoming

Old 09-08-2017, 04:51 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Deliberately not upgrading as the 2017 version still looks a little unstable and until now the 2015 version worked fine.

It's a brand new installation on a brand new PC so really shouldn't be causing any problems

A reboot is definitely incoming
of course we use 2017 I have not had any issues but that does not mean much