United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness
Reply
 
Old 09-11-2017, 07:11 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

The mobile site is ok, the main site is disgraceful
 
Old 09-11-2017, 07:36 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
you are so short sighted its untrue. It's not about picking x or y player.

What I am saying is for example you could have drafted david Johnson first week the c*** is dead. Tough luck.

Waivers are dead you are picking up players that have no chance of starting. Benches are stacked with RB2 that no one gives up. If you reduce the bench sizes it means you as a manager prioritize who you want.

I know this is all too much for you to understand
I disagree with you. I know this is too much for you to understand.
 
Old 09-11-2017, 08:13 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
I disagree with you. I know this is too much for you to understand.
oh I understand. It's clear that anything that makes this game harder and requires more skill than not setting it on auto draft you want no part of
 
Old 09-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Stone Monkey
 
Default

Plop's on a real tear here!!

 
Old 09-11-2017, 08:57 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey View Post
Plop's on a real tear here!!



I would rather him just say I don't like change and be done with it. At least fiddy came back with good reason.
 
Old 09-11-2017, 11:05 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
oh I understand. It's clear that anything that makes this game harder and requires more skill than not setting it on auto draft you want no part of
that is very much the opposite of what I said.

incidentally, I haven't lost a game in post-season for over five years (probably). mainly thanks to waivers.

it may make you feel better when you look at the table to think it is all the fault/blessing of autodraft, though. I get that.
 
Old 10-11-2017, 05:03 AM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
that is very much the opposite of what I said.

incidentally, I haven't lost a game in post-season for over five years (probably). mainly thanks to waivers.

it may make you feel better when you look at the table to think it is all the fault/blessing of autodraft, though. I get that.
I can see I am not talking to the smartest person on the forum. You just keep talking about you and your team
 
Old 10-11-2017, 06:39 AM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
I can see I am not talking to the smartest person on the forum. You just keep talking about you and your team
if you mean that I responded to a baseless assertion by you by supporting a contrary argument with evidence relating to my own experience, then... yes, it's all about me. perhaps the accusation that I'm not smart was a general comment that I shouldn't take personally? you don't want to make this about me, after all.

it's not me being the whiny britches here, buddy.

zeke is suspended again. you wanna trade me a running back?
 
Old 10-11-2017, 01:28 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
if you mean that I responded to a baseless assertion by you by supporting a contrary argument with evidence relating to my own experience, then... yes, it's all about me. perhaps the accusation that I'm not smart was a general comment that I shouldn't take personally? you don't want to make this about me, after all.

it's not me being the whiny britches here, buddy.

zeke is suspended again. you wanna trade me a running back?
if being whiny means improve the league for next season then yes I am whiny. As I mentioned its not about my team its about making it more competitive as you have mentioned you have made it to the playoffs every year with the same tactics which in this basic league setup work.

Changes would make that harder to do FOR EVERYONE hence the reason you are reacting like a mogwai in the light

 
Old 10-11-2017, 02:10 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Crikey
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Fantasy NFL 2017
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The UFC 2017 ScarFace Other Sports & Fitness 322 17-11-2017 04:35 AM
What's for TEA 2017 ScarFace Food and Drink 93 22-09-2017 11:24 PM
E3 2017 Poop Gaming 41 17-06-2017 09:48 PM
Nfl 2017 waynes ear's Other Sports & Fitness 49 30-04-2017 10:56 AM
Pes 2017 TheFatGoth Gaming 69 05-10-2016 09:46 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:38 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.