Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness

Old 09-11-2017, 07:11 PM
waynes ear's

The mobile site is ok, the main site is disgraceful

Old 09-11-2017, 07:36 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post
you are so short sighted its untrue. It's not about picking x or y player.

What I am saying is for example you could have drafted david Johnson first week the c*** is dead. Tough luck.

Waivers are dead you are picking up players that have no chance of starting. Benches are stacked with RB2 that no one gives up. If you reduce the bench sizes it means you as a manager prioritize who you want.

I know this is all too much for you to understand
I disagree with you. I know this is too much for you to understand.

Old 09-11-2017, 08:13 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
I disagree with you. I know this is too much for you to understand.
oh I understand. It's clear that anything that makes this game harder and requires more skill than not setting it on auto draft you want no part of

Old 09-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Stone Monkey

Plop's on a real tear here!!

Old 09-11-2017, 08:57 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey View Post
Plop's on a real tear here!!

I would rather him just say I don't like change and be done with it. At least fiddy came back with good reason.

Old 09-11-2017, 11:05 PM
jem

Quote:
oh I understand. It's clear that anything that makes this game harder and requires more skill than not setting it on auto draft you want no part of
that is very much the opposite of what I said.

incidentally, I haven't lost a game in post-season for over five years (probably). mainly thanks to waivers.

it may make you feel better when you look at the table to think it is all the fault/blessing of autodraft, though. I get that.

Old 10-11-2017, 05:03 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
that is very much the opposite of what I said.

incidentally, I haven't lost a game in post-season for over five years (probably). mainly thanks to waivers.

it may make you feel better when you look at the table to think it is all the fault/blessing of autodraft, though. I get that.
I can see I am not talking to the smartest person on the forum. You just keep talking about you and your team

Old 10-11-2017, 06:39 AM
jem

Quote:
I can see I am not talking to the smartest person on the forum. You just keep talking about you and your team
if you mean that I responded to a baseless assertion by you by supporting a contrary argument with evidence relating to my own experience, then... yes, it's all about me. perhaps the accusation that I'm not smart was a general comment that I shouldn't take personally? you don't want to make this about me, after all.

it's not me being the whiny britches here, buddy.

zeke is suspended again. you wanna trade me a running back?

Old 10-11-2017, 01:28 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
if you mean that I responded to a baseless assertion by you by supporting a contrary argument with evidence relating to my own experience, then... yes, it's all about me. perhaps the accusation that I'm not smart was a general comment that I shouldn't take personally? you don't want to make this about me, after all.

it's not me being the whiny britches here, buddy.

zeke is suspended again. you wanna trade me a running back?
if being whiny means improve the league for next season then yes I am whiny. As I mentioned its not about my team its about making it more competitive as you have mentioned you have made it to the playoffs every year with the same tactics which in this basic league setup work.

Changes would make that harder to do FOR EVERYONE hence the reason you are reacting like a mogwai in the light

Old 10-11-2017, 02:10 PM
waynes ear's

Crikey