United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 28-09-2017, 08:03 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
As a manager i think klopp would do well in any of the leagues bar the premiership.( that being said f*** klopp and his kop flops)

Its the one league where if one mistake is made you could be punished.

He has been found out as a poor defensive coach and either is struggling to teach his players how to defend or simply doesnt know how.

Klopp managing liverpool has only pushed this tryhard c*** image he has. Liverpool fuel him , and he fuels the liverpool fans . Its a c*** match made in heaven.

He will not last the season, can see him jumping ship around march, it seems he is on verge of a huge breakdown.

Biggest difference between jose and klopp for me is the mentality. Jose wants to win and will address any issue , defence, mid or attack to make it happen. Almost as if utd defend badly he takes it as a personal insult.

Klopp just wants people to say " look at great football klopp has his team playing" not having that winning mentality, that ruthlessness.

In mou we trust
And Jose is shaping the club to his image. Like Saf did. Arguably lvg did too or tried to.
Klopp is allowing the club to shape him. He's bought into the self delusion.

Old 28-09-2017, 08:06 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
And Jose is shaping the club to his image. Like Saf did. Arguably lvg did too or tried to.
Both the club and klopp bring out the worst in each other, i dont think they can see the cringey, try hard , look-at-us-we-try-so-hard-we-show-passion that everybody else sees.

Jose is passionate, he channels it to win, klopp does it to gain fan approval

Old 28-09-2017, 08:10 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Very shrewdly put

Old 28-09-2017, 08:12 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
They all do, they have to or they're hounded out. He's probably terrified of getting something wrong, like forgetting Montse Benitez's birthday or something.

Old 28-09-2017, 08:14 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
They all do, they have to or they're hounded out. He's probably terrified of getting something wrong, like forgetting Montse Benitez's birthday or something.

Old 28-09-2017, 08:18 PM
Poop

Didn't Jose have a go at Saint Montse? Told her fat Rafa is a fat c*** or something?

Old 28-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
Didn't Jose have a go at Saint Montse? Told her fat Rafa is a fat c*** or something?

She had a go at him unprompted. He owned her in response. Press went ape at him

Old 28-09-2017, 08:22 PM
Poop

Found it:

"The only club where her husband replaces me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time.

"And for her also to think about me and to speak about me, I think the lady needs to occupy her time and if she takes care of her husband's diet she will have less time to speak about me."

Old 28-09-2017, 08:23 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
She had a go at him unprompted. He owned her in response. Press went ape at him
She claimed her darling Type 2 Diabetic just went round cleaning up Mourinho's mess. To which he responded that if she took more care of her planet sized husband's diet he wouldn't be such a grotesque mess.

Cue seething.

Edit: what poop said

Old 28-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop View Post
Found it:

"The only club where her husband replaces me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time.

"And for her also to think about me and to speak about me, I think the lady needs to occupy her time and if she takes care of her husband's diet she will have less time to speak about me."