United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 28-09-2017, 09:36 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Absolutely certifiably insane
The world-class No 9 that is Firminho would definitely keep him on the bench, no doubt about that

Old 28-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
No quality on the ball, rarely gets involved in the build up.

I loooove the jealousy.
I think his build up play is better than it's given credit for.

And he's improving all the time. Touch is much more assured. He's assisted a couple this season too.

He's just not one to come deep like say Zlatan would....and people seem to equate that to not getting involved in the build up.

His kink up with Rashford in particular is very good (that chance for Herrera on Saturday for example)

A few misses (bound to happen with the amount of chances he gets) and penalty miss aside, he's been absolutely spot on for us

Old 28-09-2017, 09:42 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
His kink up with Rashford in particular is very good

Old 28-09-2017, 09:43 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
- Credit to Lukaku, he's doing the business for them so far. He doesn't have much quality on the ball and rarely gets involved in the build-up but he uses his size well and is effective in front of goal. I still wouldn't take him as a starter here, as he doesn't have the touch, mobility or passing. An option to come on and change a game, yeah.
Oh yeah, I too would much rather watch Firmino in that number 9 role, an attacking midfielder pressed into action as a striker as he wasn’t good enough as an AM in the PL and the only other striker they had was Origi

Old 28-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Their main strikers are Origi, Solanke and an ever-injured Sturridge

Fans love doing that. I wouldn't have half their players in my side! Yes, because they're opposition players and you hate them
"De Gea is the only one who might get in our starting XI"

Old 28-09-2017, 09:47 AM
Buck

I saw a quote by Jordan f**king Henderson saying that as long as they keep doing what they're doing it will click and no one can live with it................

That arrogance goes back years. Gerrard used to give it "we play like that then opposition teams will get a hiding" nonsense.

Stupid c***s.

Old 28-09-2017, 09:57 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I saw a quote by Jordan f***ing Henderson saying that as long as they keep doing what they're doing it will click and no one can live with it................

That arrogance goes back years. Gerrard used to give it "we play like that then opposition teams will get a hiding" nonsense.

Stupid c***s.
Henderson before the Liverpool v United game in October 2016:

Old 28-09-2017, 10:28 AM
waynes ear's

Jordan Henderson is absolutely f***ing w***. Let him chat shit. Hope he snaps his neck

Old 28-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Old 28-09-2017, 10:39 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I saw a quote by Jordan f***ing Henderson saying that as long as they keep doing what they're doing it will click and no one can live with it................

Stupid c***s.
That's klopp filling their heads with his chest-pumping, wide-eyed zeal. It's all running, it's all high-tempo tearing about the pitch, which is great when it works but just look what City did to them.

Down to 10 men and they were still tearing about the pitch, leaving huge gaps everywhere. 2-0 down at the beginning of the 2nd half and they didn't have a single clue how to manage the game or try and get themselves back into it beyond Klopps bombastic 'gegenpress' crap.