Closed Thread

Unread 15-01-2018, 09:59 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Has he scored 80?!

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Tiberian

Sky claiming that Chelsea are now in for him. Mischief to keep the story going or reality?

Could understand Chelsea trying for him, their attack sans Hazard is pish.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:01 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Sky claiming that Chelsea are now in for him. Mischief to keep the story going or reality?

Surely he won't sign for Chelsea

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Has he scored 80?!
Yep, in 165 games

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Surely he won't sign for Chelsea
He will sign for whoever pays him the most.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:06 PM
dunk

No mention of Ozil anywhere... could see the pair of them rocking up you know...

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Red Al

Quote:
He will sign for whoever pays him the most.
Yep

Nailed it

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:08 PM
red in cumbria

So no announcement after the match, then. Surprise

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:09 PM
ScarFace

Quote:

They're getting that from Citys "leak". Probably said it so it's not a "he chose utd over city" mongline.

Also, Arsenal are getting Mherbatov as part of the deal too .

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:10 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No mention of Ozil anywhere... could see the pair of them rocking up you know...
I am starting to feel sorry for Arsenal fans, hated them in the past, but looking back I appreciate that rivalry more and more. Their descent over the last decade might even be worse than Moyes at Utd, at least that was relatively brief.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I am starting to feel sorry for Arsenal fans, hated them in the past, but looking back I appreciate that rivalry more and more. Their descent over the last decade might even be worse than Moyes at Utd, at least that was relatively brief.
I'm not.

Don't get it twisted, they are the most insufferable, smug @#%&!s ever when they're on top.

And that team they had in 2004 was full of some of the most unlikeable @#%&!s ever to wear a shirt. £#%&! them. All of them.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:12 PM
AK14

Quote:

As scar says they're getting it from the city statement

They're in for Andy Carrol

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Lok

Mou on Mickey-T: "There is a possibility he will leave"

Mou on Sanchez: "I've had my phone off all day concentrating on the match, as far as I know he is still an Arsenal player".

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Kangared

Quote:
I am loving their collapse. had years of gooner £#%&!ers telling me the stadium debt held them back & here we are, stadium sorted & dropping further behind than ever while their neighbours still look far better despite having their new stadium built.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:15 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm not.

Don't get it twisted, they are the most insufferable, smug c***s ever when they're on top.

And that team they had in 2004 was full of some of the most unlikeable c***s ever to wear a shirt. f*** them. All of them.
Spot on sparky @#%&!s despite them from Alan £#%&!ing Sunderland to Anders limpar £#%&!ing Nigel winterburn keown viera. Only one I likes was adams and as for the fans

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:15 PM
Crumps

Weird one this. Prefer him to Mikki nqat but aren’t gonna be gutted if he goes elsewhere. The next few signings we make need to be prime players who can do it in this league from the off though. No punts and development needed.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:16 PM
dunk

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Spot on sparky @#%&!s despite them from Alan £#%&!ing Sunderland to Anders limpar £#%&!ing Nigel winterburn keown viera. Only one I likes was adams and as for the fans
And ashley cole

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
One of the players SAF most regretted never signing.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:21 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm not.

Don't get it twisted, they are the most insufferable, smug c***s ever when they're on top.

And that team they had in 2004 was full of some of the most unlikeable c***s ever to wear a shirt. f*** them. All of them.
All true, but at least they are a proper football club who have earned everything they have achieved. That means something in this Chelsea/City era.

As a fan I would hate to be in this purgatory of the slow death that is Wenger's Arsenal career. Souring everything he did, removing any optimism.

I hope that my concerns with Sanchez's attitude come from him being part of that toxic environment.
Closed Thread