Pray for Evra.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:04 PM
20 times

Big Bolloners

Old 08-07-2017, 08:29 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He'll plead guilty, get a fine and probably won't even have to turn up.
Knowing that lot we'd best hold off signing anything until he makes it out alive.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
this has totally taken me surprise

didn't know they'd be a minor issue ...i should have hinted at it.
"I don't gossip".

You're a grown man, ffs, and about a decade older than the people you're bragging about 'partying' with.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:40 PM
sa7

Fowler is seething in the Mirror

Quote:
Whichever way, it doesn’t look good for English football, because once again, just when young players are emerging for the national side, they are denied regular responsibility at their clubs.
w****r

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ffled-10760603

Old 08-07-2017, 08:45 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
"I don't gossip".

You're a grown man, ffs, and about a decade older than the people you're bragging about 'partying' with.
you really think I aspire to live my life in your image

Old 08-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Neo

Quote:
you really think I aspire to live my life in your image
You know nothing about my life, and I care nothing about your aspirations, so that's a strange post that doesn't really make any sense.

What's funny is how hard you try and WUM, yet end up rattled. Time and time again.

You're so insecure, aren't you. Focus on your daughter, not overpriced T-shirts; you shameful excuse for a man.

Old 08-07-2017, 09:17 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You know nothing about my life, and I care nothing about your aspirations, so that's a strange post that doesn't really make any sense.

What's funny is how hard you try and WUM, yet end up rattled. Time and time again.

You're so insecure, aren't you. Focus on your daughter, not overpriced T-shirts; you shameful excuse for a man.
rattled?
you can't be serious....

why are we always mentioning my daughter quite a strange fixation you have on her....

Old 08-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Neo

Quote:
rattled?
you can't be serious....

why are we always mentioning my daughter quite a strange fixation you have on her....
"why are we" - you f***ing thick c***.

Come back when you've found 'queue' in the dictionary.

"I don't gossip".

Old 08-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Crumps

Watched the videos of all his goals again and are really at a loss as to where and how some people have formed their opinion of him. Must genuinely be from his performances in games versus us then listening to any old balls that people say and take it as gospel. There are plenty of players who I have an opinion of based on very very little but f**king hell i'm never going to share that opinion with any conviction and if I was presented with evidence that'd change my mind if have no problem changing it at all. Never got why some people can't admit to their opinion being bull shit when it is.