United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 08-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
You haven't said that, it was directed at sparky who said he doesn't give a shit how United play.

I didnt say that

Old 08-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Fish

Add the fact Everton fans must pay us 150k in away tickets every year it's virtually a free transfer.

Old 08-07-2017, 06:40 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
A long ball striker needs a decent first touch. If you say he hasn't got one, he can't be a long ball striker. Hth.
Normers making the ABMou lot look very silly indeed

Old 08-07-2017, 06:44 PM
ZiggyStardust

He has to go to court in LA on the 2nd of October

Fucking idiot

Old 08-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Well he wasn't my preference but then I though Ferguson was mental for buying Yorke and replacing Eric with Sheringham so....

Bienvenue Romelu
same here with yorke; i was furious at the time. hattrick on his debut at home to charlton, iirc

Old 08-07-2017, 06:48 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Fucking idiot
No he wont.

Old 08-07-2017, 06:49 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Fucking idiot
That's international week so it won't affect us really

I'm looking forward to the "waste of money" memes from Arsenal fans when he doesn't score against Real Madrid in the super cup and Lacazette scores a couple of the Emirates Cup

Old 08-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Fish

Didnt know his last name was Bolingoli

Beverly Hills Police Department officers arrested a 24-year-old male subject by the name of Romelu Lukaku Bolingoli.

Bolingoli received a misdemeanour citation for Beverly Hills Municipal Code Violation 5-1-104 - Excessive Noise. The citation was issued after officers responded to five other noise complaints from the same location, which resulted in verbal warnings.

These noise violations occurred at a residence in Beverly Hills where Bolingoli was temporarily residing. Bolingoli was released at the scene with the citation and was not physically arrested.

Bolingoli is scheduled to appear at the Los Angeles Airport Courthouse on October 2, 2017.

Old 08-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
Didnt know his last name was Bolingoli

Beverly Hills Police Department officers arrested a 24-year-old male subject by the name of Romelu Lukaku Bolingoli.

Bolingoli received a misdemeanour citation for Beverly Hills Municipal Code Violation 5-1-104 - Excessive Noise. The citation was issued after officers responded to five other noise complaints from the same location, which resulted in verbal warnings.

These noise violations occurred at a residence in Beverly Hills where Bolingoli was temporarily residing. Bolingoli was released at the scene with the citation and was not physically arrested.

Bolingoli is scheduled to appear at the Los Angeles Airport Courthouse on October 2, 2017.
He'll plead guilty, get a fine and probably won't even have to turn up.

Old 08-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
same here with yorke; i was furious at the time. hattrick on his debut at home to charlton, iirc
He scored two, and it wasn't his debut.

#pedant