United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 08-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
You haven't said that, it was directed at sparky who said he doesn't give a shit how United play.

.
I didnt say that
 
Old 08-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Fish
 
Default



Add the fact Everton fans must pay us 150k in away tickets every year it's virtually a free transfer.
 
Old 08-07-2017, 06:40 PM
20 times
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
A long ball striker needs a decent first touch. If you say he hasn't got one, he can't be a long ball striker. Hth.
Normers making the ABMou lot look very silly indeed
 
Old 08-07-2017, 06:44 PM
ZiggyStardust
 
Default

He has to go to court in LA on the 2nd of October

Fucking idiot
 
Old 08-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Well he wasn't my preference but then I though Ferguson was mental for buying Yorke and replacing Eric with Sheringham so....

Bienvenue Romelu
same here with yorke; i was furious at the time. hattrick on his debut at home to charlton, iirc
 
Old 08-07-2017, 06:48 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He has to go to court in LA on the 2nd of October

Fucking idiot
No he wont.
 
Old 08-07-2017, 06:49 PM
20 times
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He has to go to court in LA on the 2nd of October

Fucking idiot
That's international week so it won't affect us really

I'm looking forward to the "waste of money" memes from Arsenal fans when he doesn't score against Real Madrid in the super cup and Lacazette scores a couple of the Emirates Cup
 
Old 08-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Fish
 
Default

Didnt know his last name was Bolingoli

Beverly Hills Police Department officers arrested a 24-year-old male subject by the name of Romelu Lukaku Bolingoli.

Bolingoli received a misdemeanour citation for Beverly Hills Municipal Code Violation 5-1-104 - Excessive Noise. The citation was issued after officers responded to five other noise complaints from the same location, which resulted in verbal warnings.

These noise violations occurred at a residence in Beverly Hills where Bolingoli was temporarily residing. Bolingoli was released at the scene with the citation and was not physically arrested.

Bolingoli is scheduled to appear at the Los Angeles Airport Courthouse on October 2, 2017.
 
Old 08-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
Didnt know his last name was Bolingoli

Beverly Hills Police Department officers arrested a 24-year-old male subject by the name of Romelu Lukaku Bolingoli.

Bolingoli received a misdemeanour citation for Beverly Hills Municipal Code Violation 5-1-104 - Excessive Noise. The citation was issued after officers responded to five other noise complaints from the same location, which resulted in verbal warnings.

These noise violations occurred at a residence in Beverly Hills where Bolingoli was temporarily residing. Bolingoli was released at the scene with the citation and was not physically arrested.

Bolingoli is scheduled to appear at the Los Angeles Airport Courthouse on October 2, 2017.
He'll plead guilty, get a fine and probably won't even have to turn up.
 
Old 08-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Coracao
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
same here with yorke; i was furious at the time. hattrick on his debut at home to charlton, iirc
He scored two, and it wasn't his debut.

#pedant
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Romelu Lukaku
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Romelu Lukaku TheFatGoth Football 43 06-07-2017 07:24 PM
Manchester United 'bid' for Romelu Lukaku fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 01-07-2017 06:20 AM
Does Romelu Lukaku have what it takes for Chelsea? fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-06-2017 11:40 AM
Where will Romelu Lukaku be playing next season? fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 15-03-2017 12:00 PM
romelu lukaku fix up look SHARPE Football 69 12-10-2010 04:33 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:02 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.