Originally Posted by Clarkie
Harsh on Pogba, Zlatan and Miki tbf
And Bailly

In fact all the players he has actually bought

Old 05-07-2017, 01:01 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not sure I'd be overly happy with that tbh. Kind of convinced myself Morata would be the best striker we could realistically sign
Me too. Just wouldn't surprise me as Conte was in for him last year.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Billy Redface

I wouldn't mind if Lukaku wasn't deceptively shit at actually holding the ball up.

He was physically dominated by Daley Blind season before last.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:47 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I wouldn't mind if Lukaku wasn't deceptively shit at actually holding the ball up.

He was physically dominated by Daley Blind season before last.
no just out smarted, some games he is unstoppable.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
no just out smarted, some games he is unstoppable.
That too, but he lost the physical battle too. A few headers and failed to out muscle him on a few one on ones

Remember it well because it should never happen.

He can be quite dominant, but he often just seems to disappear when he can't be arsed. That's the biggest concern for me.

I'd expect him to have more of a Drogba, Zlatan-like presence: where they're an annoying pain in the arse, regardless of whether they're actually playing well.

There's no denying his goals record is impressive and I'm sure he's score plenty if he came, but I'm not convinced he's that special player or right in the head for that kind of money.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:53 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
That too, but he lost the physical battle too. A few headers and failed to out muscle him on a few one on ones

Remember it well because it should never happen.

He can be quite dominant, but he often just seems to disappear when he can't be arsed. That's the biggest concern for me.

I'd expect him to have more of a Drogba, Zlatan-like presence: where they're an annoying pain in the arse, regardless of whether they're actually playing well.

There's no denying his goals record is impressive and I'm sure he's score plenty if he came, but I'm not convinced he's that special player or right in the head for that kind of money.
he is inconsistent nqat. Done very well against shit teams not so well against the top 4-6, as for the money its void comment when people are paying 20 mil for shite

Old 05-07-2017, 01:57 PM
browser

Quote:
he is inconsistent nqat. Done very well against shit teams not so well against the top 4-6, as for the money its void comment when people are paying 20 mil for shite
he's repeatedly torn City a new one while at Everton tbf to him

Old 05-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Fish

I won't be happy with this tbh. Big lazy lumox with no guile or technique.

Old 05-07-2017, 02:04 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Christian Benteke had some decent games too. Just because they are big black strikers does not make them Drogba's

Old 05-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
I suppose so. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's shit or anything and we could have done with some goals against shit teams last season I'm just a bit 'meh' about him

Think he reflects a pretty shit standard of strikers and mad fees. Him and Morata. 60m a piece. Crazy that 60m only gets you that.