Old 03-07-2017, 06:47 PM
est.1878

The pea portion size is frankly shocking

Last post on the forum and its this

S2c

Old 03-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Tumescent Throb

trying sitting in the oven for a couple of hours on very high temp

with a bit of luck next take you take a dump the shards will have formed into a vial and pass out smoothly.

job done.

Old 03-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Cream

Sausage and PEAS?

Sorry to hear you're having financial/mental issues.

I'll send a tin of beans over via amazon. (if haven't slowly bled to death over a period of weeks from tiny anal fissures caused by the tempered glass shards ripinpeas).

Old 03-07-2017, 07:08 PM
irk

The mrs likes lots of peas. She would have put butter on them. We were due to go shopping but certain matters intervened so an emergency tea was in order. Even so I was disappointed to find none of the barbecue beans that are my preference.

Those snosages are perfect you bunch of dicks.

Old 03-07-2017, 07:17 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

I'd have called her to get something on her way home before i'd broken the plate tbh...

Old 03-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
The mrs likes lots of peas. She would have put butter on them. We were due to go shopping but certain matters intervened so an emergency tea was in order. Even so I was disappointed to find none of the barbecue beans that are my preference.

Those snosages are perfect you bunch of dicks.
You had peas ready for her return how long had they been on the boil for ? Waiting for her return ? Can't you serve fresh veg, no wonder your frail f***ing withered hands couldn't manage to hold a simple dinner plate..

Old 03-07-2017, 07:27 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You had peas ready for her return how long had they been on the boil for ? Waiting for her return ? Can't you serve fresh veg, no wonder your frail f***ing withered hands couldn't manage to hold a simple dinner plate..
Tell me about it. I told her it was a folly. She wanted me to wait for her return, but I was too hungry after the gym (hand fatigue explains the dropsy). My plan was I'd cook her sausages and put her chips in a bowl of salty waterready for her to get cooking on her return. She wouldn't have it. Even when I told her it was pointless to reheat petit pois that take but two minutes in the popty ping, but she was insistent. I aim to be as kind and considerate in my culinary activities as I am a lover. Hence I smashed it.

Old 03-07-2017, 07:29 PM
Sapien

Broken Britain.