United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Old 06-01-2018, 10:25 PM
armchair
 
Default

all it does is reinforce an opinion with people who already thought that anyway.

no-one has changed their mind over this. people have just become more entrenched.

aslo I loved hamill in that other film he did...what was it called?
 
Old 06-01-2018, 10:29 PM
Jammy Dodger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
But seriously, the fact that it's so easy for kids to find free hardcore p*** (or worse) online and on demand, is one area of the net that needs looking into.
Out of jealousy because the bastards have it so easy?

Quote:
I've seen links to some filthy shit on sites that have nothing to do with p***, as well (as have my kids). As for parenting, you can only do so much to control what your kids see - once they step into the playground, you're reliant on the parenting skills of others.
Canít say Iíve ever seen links to p*** on sites where I wouldnít expect it.

Itís standards and codes of practice. Donít know how that could be implemented on the internet as itís not something Iíve ever looked into. Iíd assume there was,already something in place already to deal with that. But itís a separate issue as I donít see that as a censorship or sharing issue we were discussing. .

The parenting I was on about isnít about controlling what they see, itís about conditioning them as they grow up to have an healthy attitude to such things. No kid is going to search things out until their hormones drive them to do so. You just have had to prepare them for when that happens.

Quote:
I therefore think that there needs to be some kind of regulation of the internet in terms of what children can access.
How old are we talking? Iím pretty sure no young kid of mine would be accidentally accessing shit. And if theyíre at the age where hormones are driving their curiosity, theyíll search it out somehow. Which is where parenting, conditioning and education comes in.

Quote:
It was written years before the election campaign and didn't have any political undertones imho.
Propaganda has nothing to do with elections, and itís independent of political parties. Itís the long game.

Quote:
It's just about morality. If you think that it's fine to watch someone getting killed and then share that video to millions of people (presumably encouraging them to watch it as well) then fair enough. I personally think it's immoral.
The morality Iím interested in is the people not getting killed and the people doing the killing and filming being stopped. The article wasnít interested in that.

If the internet was around in the 40s, it would possibly have made it more difficult for German propaganda over its people to succeed. And WW2 may have been over far sooner, or even have been prevented from starting in the first place. Censorship is a friend of propaganda.

Quote:
Why is better to keep it underground? The less people who see it, the better imho.
So the people still get killed. Still get filmed. Sick f***s still watch it. But the ordinary person is kept in ignorance. Who is this helping?

Quote:
My argument is that it's wrong of the President of the US, the most influential man in the free world, to have shared a snuff video. He's supposed to set an example. You say it's not's OK to search that shit out, he shared it and helped people find it which is surely far worse?
Heís a twat acting in self interest. Like every president. And every president has, and will, do far worse. Setting an example is fairyland shit. Thatís image over reality. Propaganda you could call it.

Quote:
I'd imagine you'd also be angry at the people who were sharing it and encouraging others to watch?
No. It makes no difference. Thatís not the upsetting thing in that hypothetical scenario.

Last edited by Jammy Dodger; 06-01-2018 at 10:56 PM.
 
Old 06-01-2018, 10:40 PM
armchair
 
Default

Barry is just trying to scare people away with his crazy claims about snuff movies and he's also trying to have me hide the thread. All he's talking about is p*** and snuff. Trying to hide the thread for some bizarre reason as if it would help Hillary.

The demented thing is he can't have an honest conversation. He thinks there something on the line and if he could win an argument or hide peoples opinion trump would be gone.


Probably sold his soul to the devil.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=491_1511962979

the real bad guy in that video is trump though.

barry just wants to hide what's happening while hiding behind the lie he's doing it for the kids.

looking forward to barry reporting me to the cops for posting a snuff video (same video trump posted.)

maybe go onto redcafe and post how this site is full of snuff eh barry?

hopefully nothing backfires on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
this.

"it's difficult to be a reality tv star that's successful."

.
he invented the apprentice format and starred in it as well as licencing it to sugar. it's not like he won bb #4 because he had tourettes.

very popular show. wasn't until he ran for office everyone knew he was a racist all along. before that he was just a prick.
....


more snuff



but muslims killing gays is what sets barry's alarm bells ringing.

we shouldn't be allowed see that. the internet should be changed.
 
Old 06-01-2018, 11:23 PM
BarryX
 
Default

What the absolute f***?

Trying to scare people away!? Hey?! From a thread on a Man Utd internet forum used by some of my mates? 'Hide the thread' (ive never said anything of the sort). 'Crazy claims about snuff movies' (err, it was a snuff clip, singular, that Trump shared to millions that I have an issue with). And what's Hillary got to do with anything I've been debating on this thread - I have no love for her (even if I preferred her over Donald).

All I've been doing is expressing my honest opinions - whilst listenting to others ! Just because mine are not the same as yours or other Trump supporters doesn't mean I'm demented.

And as for that last part about hiding what's happening (???) , grassing you up (wtf- I've never ratted in my life) and going on to Red Cafe ( - I've never even posted there) all I can say is

Last edited by BarryX; 06-01-2018 at 11:27 PM.
 
Old 06-01-2018, 11:37 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
What the absolute f***?

Trying to scare people away!? Hey?! From a thread on a Man Utd internet forum used by some of my mates? 'Hide the thread' (ive never said anything of the sort). 'Crazy claims about snuff movies' (err, it was a snuff clip, singular, that Trump shared to millions that I have an issue with). And what's Hillary got to do with anything I've been debating on this thread - I have no love for her (even if I preferred her over Donald).

All I've been doing is expressing my honest opinions - whilst listenting to others ! Just because mine are not the same as yours or other Trump supporters doesn't mean I'm demented.

And as for that last part about hiding what's happening (???) , grassing you up (wtf- I've never ratted in my life) and going on to Red Cafe ( - I've never even posted there) all I can say is
are you calling the videos above 'snuff films'? yes or no

why are you trying to turn this thread into a nsfw thread about snuff and p***?

you are a f***ing moron. useful idiot.

Quote:
not going to work with me and it's not going to work with trump.
 
Old 06-01-2018, 11:48 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

he invented the apprentice format and starred in it as well as licencing it to sugar. it's not like he won bb #4 because he had tourettes.

very popular show.
very popular. the best. but more about his ego and judging idiots doing silly stuff (not as bad as ours, I'll grant you), rather than real business. he doesn't come across as smart or emotionally intelligent. then again, reagan... bush....

still way better than evil hillary, but, jesus.... if those were the best two candidates the us could come up with.... worse than may and corpse.

he's taking the same attitude to being president as people take to posting on fred most of the time.

Last edited by jem; 06-01-2018 at 11:54 PM.
 
Old 06-01-2018, 11:55 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
very popular. the best. but more about his ego and judging idiots doing silly stuff (not as bad as ours, I'll grant you), rather than real business. he doesn't come across as smart or emotionally intelligent. then again, reagan... bush....

still way better than evil hillary, but, jesus.... if those were the best two candidates thd us could come up with.... worse than may and corpse.
he's not a good guy. he's a weak minded ego-maniac but jesus christ wasn't on the ballot.

thing about him is he embodies the USA in a very direct way.

he has money but no class. he's brass, he's aggressive. and that is kind of what we mock about the usa but also what made the usa into such a superpower.
 
Old 06-01-2018, 11:55 PM
BarryX
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
are you calling the videos above 'snuff films'? yes or no
Yes, especially the second clip (where you can see the people jumping, not that I've watched it as I'm not that morbid).

I don't see how the fact that videos of the planes hitting the twin towers being broadcast on international media somehow justifies sharing videos of a random individual getting murdered though. If I recall there was an outcry over the news coverage focussing on individual jumpers. It's insensitive as f***.

As I said: each to his own on the morality of watching videos of people getting killed. I just don't think the President should encourage people to watch it.
 
Old 06-01-2018, 11:57 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Yes, especially the second clip (where you can see the people jumping, not that I've watched it as I'm not that morbid).

I don't see how the fact that videos of the planes hitting the twin towers being broadcast on international media somehow justifies sharing videos of a random individual getting murdered though. If I recall there was an outcry over the news coverage focussing on individual jumpers. It's insensitive as f***.

As I said: each to his own on the morality of watching videos of people getting killed. I just don't think the President should encourage people to watch it.
he wasn't a random individual he was murdered specifically because he was gay.

stop trying to make out it was random. the kid got killed because he was gay not because he lost the lotto. stop covering up for this shit, you apologist.
 
Old 06-01-2018, 11:59 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
he's not a good guy. he's a weak minded ego-maniac but jesus christ wasn't on the ballot.

thing about him is he embodies the USA in a very direct way.

he has money but no class. he's brass, he's aggressive. and that is kind of what we mock about the usa but also what made the usa into such a superpower.
I agree. it's people that are stupid. more stupid than he is.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The "Trump is actually good" thread
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wayne Rooney, "Wazza", "Wazzoh", "Dickhead" etc. That Boy Ronaldo! Football 73 22-05-2014 09:34 AM
"It isn't just a job to me," he once said. "It's a mission." - good article on fergie borsuk Football 5 14-03-2009 08:44 AM
in tribute to ginlardes "best film director" thread. I give youmy "best ever united player" poll no fun Football 18 18-08-2008 01:43 PM
The Official "Please Dont Die and Good Luck Pure" Thread waynes ear's Off Topic 37 18-05-2008 07:03 PM
The "tell me a good song I can download on LimeWire"-thread Filliam H. Muffman Music 60 19-11-2006 12:08 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:55 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.