United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 04-07-2017, 10:10 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Yeah but a CNN employee holding Trumps dismembered head is art as is the CNN financed production where Trump is stabbed to death. And CNN trying to cause WW3 by making shit up about russia is slightly more dangerous than a funny meme.

No-one threatened to throw Jared off a helicopter. Though he deserves it for his 17 tweets in a row.
Tbf, I was merely commenting on the way people react and the seething hate and constant threat of the social media world, it's utterly ridiculous.

Old 04-07-2017, 10:14 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tbf, I was merely commenting on the way people react and the seething hate and constant threat of the social media world, it's utterly ridiculous.
And Armers delivered

Old 04-07-2017, 10:18 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
yeah i was talking about cnn/jared not you

Old 04-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Cream

On a more positive note, the entrenchment on both sides might prove fertile ground for some much needed self awareness.

The faux, posturing left need to wind their necks in, the 'alt right' need to examine their bizarre small state dogma and flirtation with cultural superiority.

The more the extreme wings of this bilateral clusterf*** are exposed, the closer we get to common sense.

Either that or all out civil war.

Old 04-07-2017, 10:38 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Yeah but a CNN employee holding Trumps dismembered head is art as is the CNN financed production where Trump is stabbed to death. And CNN trying to cause WW3 by making shit up about russia is slightly more dangerous than a funny meme.

No-one threatened to throw Jared off a helicopter. Though he deserves it for his 17 tweets in a row.
Wasn't she fired and universally condemned?

I agree that CNN is acting holier than though here, but let's keep to the facts

Old 04-07-2017, 10:53 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
Wasn't she fired and universally condemned?
eventually. the condemnation wasn't universal.

I, for instance, thought it was just bad art but she had every right; as did many others.

Old 05-07-2017, 10:10 AM
armchair

Old 05-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Albert Tatlock

wheres the car ?

Old 05-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Jethro

Old 05-07-2017, 01:32 PM
armchair