United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 11:48 PM
TheFatGoth

Default Gabriel Heinze

Quote:
"We lost a game and I went in the dressing room first and Roy Keane was second. I liked to go first after the game; I didn’t want to speak to anyone as we lost."

"I didn’t understand English, just the bad words. I heard my name and “fuck off” by Roy Keane, the best player. I knew that was bad so I stood up to him, this idol of Manchester, this great guy who everyone loved and replied “fuck off, you”. I don’t remember what happened next."

“Did he punch you? Knock you out?”

“Yes. Yes.”

“I don’t have many regrets from my career as a footballer, but that episode with Ferguson [has] to be one of them, i’m impulsive and strong-willed and this has got me into trouble at times, which was the case when I left United. I spent three years in Manchester and had some great moments and I regret it [leaving the club] a lot. There are a lot of things I regret from the last months but I am a strong personality, Sir Alex is a strong personality. I took the decision and, looking back, I regret it because it meant leaving a great club and their supporters. I was aware of the rivalry [with Liverpool], I knew the risk of going from Manchester to Liverpool and what it means. I hope it doesn’t tarnish the way they [the supporters] see me and they will remember the three years I had in the team.”
KEANO

Old 11-06-2017, 11:49 PM
Switching Off

Cracking player, loved him when he was here. Then Mad Pat rocked up

Old 11-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Poop

How many teammates did Keane beat up in his time at Utd?

Old 12-06-2017, 12:24 AM
Lok

Never really like him tbh.

Was too slow, made the QE2 look agile and was awful going forwards.

Pat put him to shame.

Old 12-06-2017, 12:50 AM
Cream

"Yes. Yes."

Old 12-06-2017, 01:00 AM
Stickman

Used to hate when he'd stand still then swing his foot like a golf club to shank it down the touch line.

Superb tackle on Morientes.

Awful crosser.

The Liverpool thing was odd.

Old 12-06-2017, 01:57 AM
S/Side.Red

That knee injury seemed to age him about ten years.

Rat cunt. Delighted to hear Keano sparked him. Less delighted to hear he thinks he might still be well regarded at United.

Old 12-06-2017, 06:03 AM
itisme_panaflex

Played like a drunk on a bouncing castle. Only stood out because everyone else was playing like blouses.

A rat bastard iirc

Old 12-06-2017, 07:29 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
That knee injury seemed to age him about ten years.

Rat cunt. Delighted to hear Keano sparked him. Less delighted to hear he thinks he might still be well regarded at United.

Like a fucking clown on roller skates. Milan away showed up his actual defensive qualities (I.e. None)

Fuck off eh gabby. Thanks for putting yourself about a bit?

Old 12-06-2017, 07:45 AM
puressence

was great that first year ..won player of the year aswell .. the injury killed him
Closed Thread