United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Food and Drink
Reply
 
Old 09-06-2017, 09:36 PM
forzagarza
 
Default Worst crisps ever: Fiddlers Lancashire crisps

Tried two flavours, back pudding & mustard and cheese and onion

The crisps just seem like nothing, I guess they're not thick enough and just don't satisfy but the flavour is worse. Cheese and onion are almost tasteless.

I hope the people involved die. Almost certainly Tories
 
Old 09-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Cream
 
Default

Just polished off some M&S sour cream and black pepper crisps.

Definitely tory, but tasty.
 
Old 09-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Just polished off some M&S sour cream and black pepper crisps.

Definitely tory, but tasty.


Could polish them now, big crisp fan.....

I tell you an awful crisp, Aldi / Lidil faux quavers...

They honestly taste of feet, they've totally f***ed the cheesy dust.
 
Old 09-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Poop
 
Default

Had some Skips the other day.

Absolute shite. Taste like sweaty socks and fish semen. More than likely a favourite of that froggy faced DUP BASTARD Nigel Dodds
 
Old 09-06-2017, 10:06 PM
MrBishi
 
Default

Nik Naks

bloody awful
 
Old 09-06-2017, 10:07 PM
forzagarza
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster


Could polish them now, big crisp fan.....

I tell you an awful crisp, Aldi / Lidil faux quavers...

They honestly taste of feet, they've totally f***ed the cheesy dust.
not crisps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Had some Skips the other day.

Absolute shite. Taste like sweaty socks and fish semen. More than likely a favourite of that froggy faced DUP BASTARD Nigel Dodds
not crisps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Nik Naks

bloody awful
not crisps
 
Old 09-06-2017, 10:08 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Had some Skips the other day.

Absolute shite. Taste like sweaty socks and fish semen. More than likely a favourite of that froggy faced DUP BASTARD Nigel Dodds
Wash your mouth out poop
 
Old 09-06-2017, 10:08 PM
Billy Bigb*****
 
Default

Those awful fishy things from the 80s that make your fingers stink like they've been up a particularly nasty *****. Can't remember the name
 
Old 09-06-2017, 10:08 PM
forzagarza
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Just polished off some M&S sour cream and black pepper crisps.

Definitely tory, but tasty.
They worked their way up from market stalls. Can they ever be truly posh? Surely just better and slightly more expensive which is not necessarily a bad thing
 
Old 09-06-2017, 10:11 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
Those awful fishy things from the 80s that make your fingers stink like they've been up a particularly nasty *****. Can't remember the name
Scampi Fries - commonly known as "fanny scratchings" and the like

Still widely available.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Worst crisps ever: Fiddlers Lancashire crisps
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crisps cause Cancer! Cream Food and Drink 15 09-10-2015 08:32 AM
Worst crisps and chocolate Cream Food and Drink 159 26-10-2012 04:37 PM
2 pints of a lager and a packet of crisps - worst "comedy" show ever? elhombre TV / Film / Books / Arts 46 24-12-2009 05:04 PM
The best crisps in the world... Mr_Ed Main Forum 51 13-02-2008 06:49 PM
10p Crisps !! Stubbsy Main Forum 12 15-05-2007 03:04 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:29 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.