United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Reply
 
Old 28-09-2017, 03:20 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I wouldn't expect much from the book. It'll be a lot of w****ry about UFO's. I don't think it'll have anything to do with S3 at all.
yes i see there is a "secret history of twin peaks" book by frost, which is ufo'y.

Where do you think Audrey is? the white lodge ? Mental hospital? Coma from the bank explosion?
 
Old 31-10-2017, 11:59 AM
Jethro
 
Default

***spoiler***
-that little girl in Ep 8, the one that had the crazy bug thing crawl in her mouth? Sarah Palmer.

-in the new “timeline” (not exactly right) where it ends? it leaks into the “normal” one. Twin Peaks records and old newspapers say Laura Palmer disappeared. The remaining people start to rememeber it that way. Tammy Preston, most of it is from her perspective, starts to notice that something weird is happening to her mind while she’s in TP, but it clears up when she leaves.

- glass box: funded by evil coop from the proceeds of his, apparently, vast criminal empire



Snippets from the book
 
Old 31-10-2017, 02:40 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
***spoiler***
-that little girl in Ep 8, the one that had the crazy bug thing crawl in her mouth? Sarah Palmer.

-in the new “timeline” (not exactly right) where it ends? it leaks into the “normal” one. Twin Peaks records and old newspapers say Laura Palmer disappeared. The remaining people start to rememeber it that way. Tammy Preston, most of it is from her perspective, starts to notice that something weird is happening to her mind while she’s in TP, but it clears up when she leaves.

- glass box: funded by evil coop from the proceeds of his, apparently, vast criminal empire



Snippets from the book
what book ??? that all makes sense.

Anything on what was happening with Audrey?
 
Old 31-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Jethro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
what book ??? that all makes sense.

Anything on what was happening with Audrey?
http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/t...rk-frost-book/

The first book is a bit too convoluted. This new one is meant to tie up things nicely
 
Old 31-10-2017, 02:45 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/t...rk-frost-book/

The first book is a bit too convoluted. This new one is meant to tie up things nicely
So this book will not be made into a series? dunno whether to wait. Obviously, if there is no show, the book will do....any news on a new series? Last i heard him say was if there was one, it wouldn't be for years as it took him 4 years to make this.

EDIT....the audiobook comes out nov 2nd. have preordered it ( for free if your audible account is new )
 
Old 21-12-2017, 01:19 PM
stmfh
 
Default

 
Old 21-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Jethro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmfh
There's about ten docs on the making of on the new blu ray set. The last disc has them all compiled into one five hour doc. It's so f***ing good!
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Twin Peaks - Season 3
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Twin Peaks Jethro Off Topic 7 26-11-2010 10:13 AM
Twin Peaks... Whatever Off Topic 29 17-07-2008 02:20 PM
Twin Peaks Terry Silver Off Topic 5 27-04-2007 03:43 PM
Twin Peaks, Series 2 Whalefish Off Topic 10 23-03-2007 06:50 PM
FAO Twin Peaks fans Whalefish Off Topic 3 23-01-2007 08:49 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:19 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.