United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Reply
 
Old 23-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Jethro
 
Default

Three episodes in.

f*** ME

Don't be expecting awww shucks Cherry pie and soap drama acting. This is really out there.
 
Old 23-05-2017, 11:35 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Three episodes in.

f*** ME

Don't be expecting awww shucks Cherry pie and soap drama acting. This is really out there.
Yeah I heard people were a bit baffled.

Good.

Will watch one right now. f*** waiting for Louise, she wasn't into it anyway. This is MINE.

#notaCuck
 
Old 23-05-2017, 11:48 AM
Big Norm
 
Default

Watched the opener last night, visually spectacular.

Completely bonkers but as with all of Lynch's work it's fascinating and dark as f***.

Shaggy from the Scooby Doo movies.
 
Old 23-05-2017, 12:07 PM
Jethro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Watched the opener last night, visually spectacular.

Completely bonkers but as with all of Lynch's work it's fascinating and dark as f***.

Shaggy from the Scooby Doo movies.
The arm!

I stayed up to watch this on Sunday night/Monday morning. High as a kite and sleep depraved. I thought I was losing my mind
 
Old 23-05-2017, 02:42 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

how are these being released then? in batches of 4? imdb says 18 eps total.

What an odd way to put the show on air....whack it all up
 
Old 23-05-2017, 07:56 PM
itisme_panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
how are these being released then? in batches of 4? imdb says 18 eps total.

What an odd way to put the show on air....whack it all up
Maybe not a bad idea. For them.

Release 4 then build up hype for the next batch. More attention, more marketing, more $pondulux.
 
Old 06-06-2017, 01:57 PM
Jethro
 
Default

Wonder how many people are giving up already It's a long game for sure.
 
Old 20-06-2017, 12:36 PM
stmfh
 
Default

Might just be me but I'm really enjoying this
 
Old 20-06-2017, 12:44 PM
Jethro
 
Default

Mate, it's amazing. Not posting as no one else is arsed
 
Old 20-06-2017, 12:52 PM
Arnold Muhren
 
Default

Watched the first 5, batshit mental but in a very good way. Hope Leland Palmer turns up, fantastic actor that bloke, popped up in Fargo the other day.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Twin Peaks - Season 3
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Twin Peaks Jethro Main Forum 7 26-11-2010 10:13 AM
Twin Peaks... Whatever Main Forum 29 17-07-2008 02:20 PM
Twin Peaks Terry Silver Main Forum 5 27-04-2007 03:43 PM
Twin Peaks, Series 2 Whalefish Main Forum 10 23-03-2007 06:50 PM
FAO Twin Peaks fans Whalefish Main Forum 3 23-01-2007 08:49 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.