Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Old 08-05-2017, 09:38 AM
taff

Default Twin Peaks - Season 3

incoming, may 21.

f*** me, they all look well old.

Old 08-05-2017, 09:40 AM
Jethro

Rewatched a large chunk of Twin Peaks over the past month. Mostly the Lynch episodes and a the last four of S2. I can't f***ing wait.

FWWM on a projector before the premier A fair amount of coffee will be drank.

Harry Dean Stanton looks like a corpse.

Old 08-05-2017, 04:42 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Rewatched a large chunk of Twin Peaks over the past month. Mostly the Lynch episodes and a the last four of S2. I can't f***ing wait.

FWWM on a projector before the premier A fair amount of coffee will be drank.

Harry Dean Stanton looks like a corpse.
Loved the first season and alot of s2 ( it seemed get aid though )

I've not seen it in a decade though, so would you suggest watching just season 1 and the last 4 eps of s2 or isthere more of s2 i should watch ?

here is a doc about the show and talking with the cast how they are today/about s3

Old 08-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

I've not seen it in a decade though, so would you suggest watching just season 1 and the last 4 eps of s2 or isthere more of s2 i should watch ?

here is a doc about the show and talking with the cast how they are today/about s3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm_gIh_Lz1Q
Last 4 eps of S2 are a must though I'd watch all of it if you have time. Also essential is the TP film Fire: Walk With Me, apparently it was panned by critics but I loved it, definitely had it's scary moments.

Old 08-05-2017, 04:54 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Last 4 eps of S2 are a must though I'd watch all of it if you have time. Also essential is the TP film Fire: Walk With Me, apparently it was panned by critics but I loved it, definitely had it's scary moments.
Yes i remember seeing that as a kid and being confused as f*** as a few of the actors had changed.

Old 08-05-2017, 06:10 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm_gIh_Lz1Q
Episode six (I think) of season 2 is incredible. Best episode hands down. That's why I'd suggest just the lynch episodes. The last four work with the black lodge plot coming together. Plus you get the red room reveal which gives me goosebumps everytime.

Someone has done a fan edit of Fire Walk With Me with the missing pieces that recently came out. Clocks in at three and a half hours

Old 12-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Jethro

Old 12-05-2017, 08:23 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Are people going to expect it to be like Fargo/True Detective?

I tried watching the first series with her indoors and she wasn't really buying into it.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:47 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Are people going to expect it to be like Fargo/True Detective?

I tried watching the first series with her indoors and she wasn't really buying into it.
The tone is very similar to the film based on that trailer. If so it's going to be very dark

Old 22-05-2017, 12:17 AM
Jethro

Imminent