United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread
 
Old 09-05-2017, 11:51 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Ears allegedly tells himself to do one every morning in the mirror.
Self demotivation.
 
Old 09-05-2017, 11:51 AM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Crag
Yeah, sorry about the price.. I paid that for a mate and he decided after seeing the price of the trip that it wasn't worth it...


Ebay it is so.................




absolute balls

you definitely don't have any mates
 
Old 09-05-2017, 11:57 AM
Crow Crag
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
absolute balls

you definitely don't have any mates




Just trying to make my money back mate. Am willing to negotiate within reason though
 
Old 09-05-2017, 11:57 AM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Crag
Just trying to make my money back mate. Am willing to negotiate within reason though
I'll give you 1 and a kick in the teeth
 
Old 09-05-2017, 12:02 PM
Crow Crag
 
Default

Think I'll pass, thanks!!
 
Old 09-05-2017, 12:03 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Crag
Just trying to make my money back mate. Am willing to negotiate within reason though
So let me get this right....you paid 1300 for a pair of tickets to a game when you had no idea which teams would be involved?
 
Old 09-05-2017, 12:03 PM
20 times
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
So let me get this right....you paid 1300 for a pair of tickets to a game when you had no idea which teams would be involved?
I don't think he did tbh.

Although I don't think you believe him either
 
Old 09-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Crow Crag
 
Default

I did,I live in rip off Ireland and in my crazy logic, I though that if we got there, the price per ticket would shoot up, I checked ebay first and they are going for around that price so I figured Id get it back...




took a punt
 
Old 09-05-2017, 12:12 PM
ryanMUFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Crag
I did,I live in rip off Ireland and in my crazy logic, I though that if we got there, the price per ticket would shoot up, I checked ebay first and they are going for around that price so I figured Id get it back...




took a punt
Either that or you got 2 in the Uefa ballot and are deciding to tout the other to pay for your trip like a stingy f**k.
 
Old 09-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Crow Crag
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Either that or you got 2 in the Uefa ballot and are deciding to tout the other to pay for your trip like a stingy f**k.

Ouch.. Id sell the ticket at face value if that's the case......


Anyway,


It is what it is..


Id get that over there, just figured id sell to a red first....

Last edited by Crow Crag; 09-05-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Stockholm
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Glad I moved from Manchester to Stockholm Long tongue phooey Off Topic 34 22-04-2015 09:31 PM
NOFX live in Stockholm wiganste Music 2 24-05-2014 10:58 AM
Man United add AIK Stockholm to their pre-season schedule fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 18-06-2013 03:00 PM
Stockholm 42ndstreet irregular Off Topic 8 12-06-2009 09:33 PM
Back to Sweden we go - anyone got any stockholm tips? Whip Hubley Off Topic 3 12-01-2007 04:00 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:57 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.