United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel

Old 06-05-2017, 09:48 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
It's the choice you'd have if you didn't want to rough it in Gdansk airport...baring in plenty will be doing all dayers in Stockholm until their flights on Thursday.
Just go on the piss / chill in the airport...

5 hours ffs

Old 06-05-2017, 09:52 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
It will mean sleeping in the airport/buying a hotel for about 5hours.
New to Gdansk pal 5* hotels cost about 50p and you could get a limo to the airport for about 25p with brasses thrown in

Old 06-05-2017, 09:59 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Just go on the piss / chill in the airport...

5 hours ffs
280 stopping in Vienna on the Tuesday..& a 70 hotel will do.
'Only' 11 hours back to Manchester but leaves at 6 on the Thursday.
(The return flights on the Thursday are the most expensive bit)

Old 08-05-2017, 07:32 PM
bcred

Vancouver LA London Stockholm.
$80

Plus a shed load of points.

Old 09-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Crow Crag

All booked this morning.. Flying from Dublin 300 including 20 cancellation fee... Im good mates with my doctor so if we don't get there I'llbe able to get a sick note for the airline!!!!

Its the stop on the way home that's the nightmare... 11hrs in Frankfurt hanging!!!

I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested should we get there.. I paid 650 for it and then my mate cancelled, so i'll be looking that back!!!!!!!!

Old 09-05-2017, 10:11 AM
Albert Tatlock

Frankfurt airport is huge. Lots of bars and restaurants. I think the cinema is still there and there used to be a club in the basement.

Old 09-05-2017, 10:12 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Crag
All booked this morning.. Flying from Dublin 300 including 20 cancellation fee... Im good mates with my doctor so if we don't get there I'llbe able to get a sick note for the airline!!!!

Its the stop on the way home that's the nightmare... 11hrs in Frankfurt hanging!!!

I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested should we get there.. I paid 650 for it and then my mate cancelled, so i'll be looking that back!!!!!!!!
Ah sorry pal, only looking for two

Old 09-05-2017, 10:30 AM
wiganste

Quote:

yeah, sounds like a right nightmare having 11 hours in Frankfurt when the old town is about 5 stops on the metro from the airport. My heart bleeds

Old 09-05-2017, 10:33 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Yhpm

Old 09-05-2017, 10:33 AM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
yeah, sounds like a right nightmare having 11 hours in Frankfurt when the old town is about 5 stops on the metro from the airport. My heart bleeds
Just had a proper look, flying out via Frankfurt.. Flying home via Munich, airpoty is 30 mins from city centre so depending on the hangover, might go sight seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Oh F**k yeah, I forgot about the "sights" in Frankfurt