United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Reply
 
Old 15-05-2017, 03:39 PM
ryanMUFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
You were saying?

Never in doubt 39 quid reds we are here
 
Old 15-05-2017, 05:04 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Still nothing showing
Oh ye of little faith.
 
Old 22-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Marlon Van Baron
 
Default

Just had a call off a mate advising me the ticket office are left with quite a few tickets for Wednesday night and are offering them to club members.

Apparently they have f***ed up by advertising a certain criteria for applying and the up take wasn't as much as expected and now they are left with a bundle.

Fill your boots and give it a go if you need one.
 
Old 22-05-2017, 12:31 PM
20 times
 
Default

My giddyometer is on the verge of exploding
 
Old 22-05-2017, 12:47 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Just had a call off a mate advising me the ticket office are left with quite a few tickets for Wednesday night and are offering them to club members.

Apparently they have f***ed up by advertising a certain criteria for applying and the up take wasn't as much as expected and now they are left with a bundle.

Fill your boots and give it a go if you need one.
Mate just phoned up, you still need to have applied for at least one away in Europe. The game is f***ing two days and 1400 miles away Might be worth relaxing your criteria today love
 
Old 22-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

anyone with at least 1 credit is getting them. mental. how difficult can it be to run a TO smoothly...
 
Old 22-05-2017, 01:21 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

are tickets bought now pick up in Stockholm or can they be picked up at the TO?

i'm not going but can go get one if anyone needs one?

got all homes and two euro credits
 
Old 22-05-2017, 01:24 PM
Marlon Van Baron
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Mate just phoned up, you still need to have applied for at least one away in Europe. The game is f***ing two days and 1400 miles away Might be worth relaxing your criteria today love
Another pal has just text me to say the ticket office have just called him to offer him a ticket which must be collected from the ticket office at Old Trafford plus a day trip flight from Manchester Airport for 500..... he lives in London

They will be general sale tomorrow, sounds like they are getting desperate.
 
Old 22-05-2017, 01:26 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Another pal has just text me to say the ticket office have just called him to offer him a ticket which must be collected from the ticket office at Old Trafford plus a day trip flight from Manchester Airport for 500..... he lives in London

They will be general sale tomorrow, sounds like they are getting desperate.
Jesus, absolute cluster f***....
 
Old 22-05-2017, 01:44 PM
wiganste
 
Default

To be fair to United, they ran a fair ballot with a fair criteria for the tickets.

It's the cost of travel and digs that's f***ed this one up for a lot a people. If you didn't book early doors ( ) it's an expensive do and a lot of people cant afford what is essentially 1000 for a day trip.

Ale, food etc is also expensive.

But.... they should have had a back up plan because of the cost. It doesn't help when their own TC travel are charging 500 a pop for a day trip.
Members ought to have been able to apply. I think they need to change that rule going forward.

One thing that has made me happy about this though - those f***ing touts polluting twitter asking for fortunes wont be getting anywhere near what they want.
It's gonna be pretty embarrassing seeing empty seat aots in our end though

Last edited by wiganste; 22-05-2017 at 01:47 PM.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Stockholm
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Glad I moved from Manchester to Stockholm Long tongue phooey Off Topic 34 22-04-2015 08:31 PM
NOFX live in Stockholm wiganste Music 2 24-05-2014 09:58 AM
Man United add AIK Stockholm to their pre-season schedule fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 18-06-2013 02:00 PM
Stockholm 42ndstreet irregular Off Topic 8 12-06-2009 08:33 PM
Back to Sweden we go - anyone got any stockholm tips? Whip Hubley Off Topic 3 12-01-2007 03:00 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:31 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.