United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Reply
 
Old 09-05-2017, 03:54 PM
suedeshoes
 
Default

Just how many logins had Reddles had ffs?
 
Old 09-05-2017, 03:55 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Just how many logins had Reddles had ffs?
He was deffo shit stained pool table
 
Old 09-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Crow Crag
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I'll get one in the ballot
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I've got tickets and i'll be sorting mates out at FV. So stop being a c***, you turbo posting f**kwit

Fook me........ I paid a fortune for them, you expect me to sell the FV out of the goodness of my heart? Do me a favour........
 
Old 09-05-2017, 04:02 PM
wiganste
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Crag
Fook me........ I paid a fortune for them, you expect me to sell the FV out of the goodness of my heart? Do me a favour........
Don't be touting it on here, you'll get no luck.

How about offering someone the ticket in exchange for 100 and a bed for a couple of nights?
 
Old 09-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Crow Crag
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Don't be touting it on here, you'll get no luck.

How about offering someone the ticket in exchange for 100 and a bed for a couple of nights?
I need 2 nights 2 people.. happy to do that... because at this point, that's how much it'd cost to stay over for 2 nights
 
Old 09-05-2017, 04:17 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Crag
I need 2 nights 2 people.. happy to do that... because at this point, that's how much it'd cost to stay over for 2 nights
There's an Irish lad on here called poop who will offer you 2 nights accommodation
 
Old 09-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Crow Crag
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
There's an Irish lad on here called poop who will offer you 2 nights accommodation
Great stuff
 
Old 09-05-2017, 04:29 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Crag
Pints in Stockholm old pal???
No
 
Old 09-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Crow Crag
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
No
ah no mate, you seem like youre great craic.................
 
Old 09-05-2017, 05:34 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Rather shit in my hands and clap that be "great craic"
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Stockholm
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Glad I moved from Manchester to Stockholm Long tongue phooey Off Topic 34 22-04-2015 08:31 PM
NOFX live in Stockholm wiganste Music 2 24-05-2014 09:58 AM
Man United add AIK Stockholm to their pre-season schedule fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 18-06-2013 02:00 PM
Stockholm 42ndstreet irregular Off Topic 8 12-06-2009 08:33 PM
Back to Sweden we go - anyone got any stockholm tips? Whip Hubley Off Topic 3 12-01-2007 03:00 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:48 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.