United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel

Old 09-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Long tongue phooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Crag
Cheapest bars, clubs, pubs, offies?????
there are no cheap pubs!!

offies are all state owned but are much cheaper than buying in pubs, but they also close pretty early (7pm)

you'll also need to get a travel card to be able to get around as you can't pay with cash on buses or trains. you can get an app for your phone where you can buy tickets for the subway and buses. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iljetter&hl=en

always fix a price before you set off in a taxi as there will be loads of dodgy taxis about that can charge you over a hundred quid for a twenty quid journey!!

Last edited by Long tongue phooey; 09-05-2017 at 02:06 PM.

Old 09-05-2017, 01:59 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Paddy and Murphy are working on a building site. Paddy says to Murphy “Im gonna have the day off, Im gonna pretend Im mad!” He climbs up the rafters, hangs upside down and shouts “Im a lightbub! Im a lightbulb! Murphy watches in amazement! The foreman shouts “Paddy youre mad, go home” so he leaves the site. Murphy starts packing his kit up to leave as well. “Where the hell are you going?” asks the foreman. “I cant work in the friggin dark!” says Murphy.

Old 09-05-2017, 02:01 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Paddy and Murphy are working on a building site. Paddy says to Murphy “Im gonna have the day off, Im gonna pretend Im mad!” He climbs up the rafters, hangs upside down and shouts “Im a lightbub! Im a lightbulb! Murphy watches in amazement! The foreman shouts “Paddy youre mad, go home” so he leaves the site. Murphy starts packing his kit up to leave as well. “Where the hell are you going?” asks the foreman. “I cant work in the friggin dark!” says Murphy.
See what I'm saying Crag (name is not going to work crag)

We shall overcome. One day

Old 09-05-2017, 02:03 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex

Tbf as big a prick as you are, you've never proclaimed that the Irish built the world.

2-0 Celta Vigo

Edit: paddy and Mick buy two tickets for a Europa cup final....

Old 09-05-2017, 02:04 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex

I still believe

Old 09-05-2017, 02:06 PM
Chris Quayd

Know a tout that has paid a grand a piece for two tickets and is confident of turning a profit

Old 09-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Crow Crag

Excellent, cheers mate, can you buy airport to CC on it or is it just the city??

Old 09-05-2017, 02:07 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Tbf as big a prick as you are, you've never proclaimed that the Irish built the world.

2-0 Celta Vigo

Edit: paddy and Mick buy two tickets for a Europa cup final....
along with some OOT from wigan or where ever

Old 09-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Know a tout that has paid a grand a piece for two tickets and is confident of turning a profit

Havent got it yet, am working on it

Old 09-05-2017, 02:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
along with some OOT from wigan or where ever
Keep on topic please