United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 02-05-2017, 05:10 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I'm hearing jones is back
I'm secretly hoping he isnt
 
Old 02-05-2017, 05:15 PM
MOE1948
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I'm hearing jones is back

Who would want him back.
 
Old 02-05-2017, 05:16 PM
otbarney
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Pogba is fit
He gives me a bit of a twitch as well.
 
Old 02-05-2017, 05:22 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
There's only 11 there pal. We're allowed 12 now
OK I'll go for a 4-3-3-1 formation.
 
Old 02-05-2017, 05:49 PM
ziggyman17
 
Default

even with all the injuries we have there is no way Rooney starts..............
 
Old 02-05-2017, 05:53 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
even with all the injuries we have there is no way Rooney starts..............
Could play centre half - perhaps not given that challenge on the edge of the box..
 
Old 02-05-2017, 05:55 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
even with all the injuries we have there is no way Rooney starts..............
indeed. the only excuse for him starting on sunday was to give someone else a rest for thursday, surely?
 
Old 02-05-2017, 06:04 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Celta have been resting up for this and they play at a very high tempo. We'll leave nothing in behind and look for Rashers and Martial to catch them. With our current home performances any kind of defeat would be very damaging. Take a goalless or a 1-1.

De Gea, Valencia, Darmian, Blind, Young, Carrick, Fellaini, Herrera, Lingard, Martial, Rashford.

Vile competition.
 
Old 02-05-2017, 06:14 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Celta have been resting up for this and they play at a very high tempo. We'll leave nothing in behind and look for Rashers and Martial to catch them. With our current home performances any kind of defeat would be very damaging. Take a goalless or a 1-1.

De Gea, Valencia, Darmian, Blind, Young, Carrick, Fellaini, Herrera, Lingard, Martial, Rashford.

Vile competition.
'tis... but we have won every single home game in it (albeit needing extra time v Anderlecht).

These are better set to hurt us that anyone we've faced yet though. Especially with our defence held together with sticky tape and midfield not much better.
 
Old 02-05-2017, 06:16 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
'tis... but we have won every single home game in it (albeit needing extra time v Anderlecht).

These are better set to hurt us that anyone we've faced yet though. Especially with our defence held together with sticky tape and midfield not much better.
We gave Anderlecht way too much encouragement last round. It's made me think any kind of defeat Thursday and we're in huge trouble.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Team v Celta Vigo, Thursday 4th May
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United team news vs Celta Vigo fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 30-04-2017 04:20 PM
Celta Vigo: All you need to know about Man Utd's opponents fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 21-04-2017 02:20 PM
Barca 2 down to celta vigo no fun Football 12 23-09-2015 09:32 PM
PAID: Malaga v Celta Vigo Wez Settled 0 17-01-2013 08:01 PM
PAID: Alicante v Celta Vigo magic_cantona Settled 1 04-09-2008 10:23 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:15 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.