United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 02-05-2017, 05:40 AM
no fun
 
Default FC United.....you have created a monster

Sparky will love this

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....on-fc-12971935
 
Old 02-05-2017, 05:51 AM
irk
 
Default

How i ache for an asteroid to strike chorlton and didsbury
 
Old 02-05-2017, 06:05 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default



Our nodders behind the guy with glasses. Six team c***
 
Old 02-05-2017, 06:14 AM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Class team Chorlton and West Didsbury.

A team v close to my heart for one reason or anothoh....SOH....

ps live and let live no fun you grumpy bastard
 
Old 02-05-2017, 06:55 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Class team Chorlton and West Didsbury.

A team v close to my heart for one reason or anothoh....SOH....

ps live and let live no fun you grumpy bastard
If you tolerate this your children will be next

" fancy a steak pie and a bovril at half time son?"

" no thanks dad, I'll have a quorn burger with rocket salad and a splash of balsamic"

Worse than hitler*









* who would have had the quorn burger
 
Old 02-05-2017, 06:58 AM
thenorthwillriseagain
 
Default

this is entirely the fault of the clapton ultras
 
Old 02-05-2017, 07:03 AM
20 times
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
this is entirely the fault of the clapton ultras
Any set of supporters calling themselves "ultras" need pushing off the nearest bridge
 
Old 02-05-2017, 07:07 AM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
If you tolerate this your children will be next

" fancy a steak pie and a bovril at half time son?"

" no thanks dad, I'll have a quorn burger with rocket salad and a splash of balsamic"

Worse than hitler*


* who would have had the quorn burger
Your kid is at Oxford ffs

He'll be having quorn on his butties in between lectures etc.
 
Old 02-05-2017, 07:19 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Your kid is at Oxford ffs

He'll be having quorn on his butties in between lectures etc.
He left there ages ago, and it was Cambridge

He hates vegetarians, makes a point of eating rare steak in their company
 
Old 02-05-2017, 07:24 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's


Our nodders behind the guy with glasses. Six team c***
did stoney take the picture
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: FC United.....you have created a monster
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The great FA Cup memories created by City, United and Bolton fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 21-04-2017 02:00 PM
Manchester United offer Ryan Giggs role which is yet to be created as they aim to prepare U21 stars fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 25-05-2016 10:20 AM
Manchester United fans look away! Arsenal's Mesut Ozil and Santi Cazorla have created more chances t fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-11-2015 11:40 AM
How Alex Ferguson created a Manchester United dynasty fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 16-05-2011 01:20 AM
Derby created a monster... now Davies returns to haunt them with Forest fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 30-01-2010 12:40 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.