United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 28-04-2017, 02:00 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Like the fat ugly bird on the dance floor at the end of the night when you ve worked your arse off to be noticed yet your mates who just stood at the bar all night walked out with the lookers....its either come back next time and have to do the same amount of work again or do your best with what is left especially if it means you wont have to do it again and you ll get to compete with the better lookers next time......
the analogy started collapsing under its own weight almost as soon as it begun but I get the drift
 
Old 28-04-2017, 02:02 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Like the fat ugly bird on the dance floor at the end of the night when you ve worked your arse off to be noticed yet your mates who just stood at the bar all night walked out with the lookers....its either come back next time and have to do the same amount of work again or do your best with what is left especially if it means you wont have to do it again and you ll get to compete with the better lookers next time......
Nothing like that...
 
Old 28-04-2017, 02:05 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Just win Sunday. Puts pressure on Liverpool Football Club to get a result Monday then, at Watford.

Then worry about Celta Vigo on Thursday.

One game at a time.........
 
Old 28-04-2017, 02:35 PM
20 times
 
Default

I personally couldn't give a fuck about the race for the top 4

We can qualify for big ears by winning the UEFA anyway
 
Old 28-04-2017, 02:59 PM
Cream
 
Default

I'd be absolutely delighted to win the Europa: fill that gap in the trophy room.

You'll all be shitting your pants if we reach the final. The Athletico and Sevilla wins were great european nights.

Didn't realise Chelsea won it the other year?

Top 4: gonna be tough. I just don't know any more.
 
Old 28-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I'd be absolutely delighted to win the Europa: fill that gap in the trophy room.

You'll all be shitting your pants if we reach the final. The Athletico and Sevilla wins were great european nights.

Didn't realise Chelsea won it the other year?

Top 4: gonna be tough. I just don't know any more.
Didnt Benitez win it? And get booed for it?
 
Old 28-04-2017, 04:21 PM
Big Norm
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Just win Sunday. Puts pressure on Liverpool Football Club to get a result Monday then, at Watford.

Then worry about Celta Vigo on Thursday.

One game at a time.........
 
Old 28-04-2017, 07:52 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
We need 4 wins I reckon
Spurs might need to win all the rest of their games to have a chance now, pal.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Race for the Title/Top 4
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The title race TheFatGoth Football 81 17-04-2017 04:15 PM
Premier League title race: Graeme Souness insists there is a six-horse race fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 05-01-2017 09:40 AM
How do you lot see the title race going? Redordead Off Topic 17 08-04-2010 08:29 PM
Ferguson banking on United's world title boost for League title race fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 25-12-2008 09:20 PM
Title race going to wire fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 05-05-2008 06:30 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:59 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.