United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Old 25-04-2017, 09:41 AM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

There's absolutely no reason to attack nk
 
Old 25-04-2017, 09:44 AM
itisme_panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Cream's verdict: no MOABS this week.
Looks like the general consensus is no nukes.



All those years of prepping for nothing.
 
Old 25-04-2017, 10:48 AM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Don't believe he has nuclear, Also nothing will happen...
it's unlikely they've got huge hydrogen bombs but it's widely accepted that they have some capability. it's also known that they have nuke subs, and off the record it's thought they have twice as many as publicly reported, scattered around who knows where. at least one disappeared - assumed sank.

much like the regime itself, their capability is unpredictable and unstable. technically retarded compared to western standards, but no less dangerous because of that. their missiles are just as likely to explode on route as to actually make the target, apparently.
 
Old 25-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
it's unlikely they've got huge hydrogen bombs but it's widely accepted that they have some capability. it's also known that they have nuke subs, and off the record it's thought they have twice as many as publicly reported, scattered around who knows where. at least one disappeared - assumed sank.

much like the regime itself, their capability is unpredictable and unstable. technically retarded compared to western standards, but no less dangerous because of that. their missiles are just as likely to explode on route as to actually make the target, apparently.
Reckon they could reach Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing?

Imagine going out with a bang like that!
 
Old 25-04-2017, 11:00 AM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Reckon they could reach Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing?

Imagine going out with a bang like that!
they can reach the US.
 
Old 25-04-2017, 11:01 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
they can reach the US.
Since when ?

With thes secret subs ?
 
Old 25-04-2017, 11:03 AM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Since when ?

With thes secret subs ?
since they can. your scepticism cannot touch me.

 
Old 25-04-2017, 11:05 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

Throb on here talking up North Korea again?

I'm starting to think he's some sort of f***ing mole.
 
Old 25-04-2017, 11:06 AM
Sapien
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Throb on here talking up North Korea again?

I'm starting to think he's some sort of f***ing mole.
Very left wing agenda, no dissenting opinions tolerated. What's not to like?
 
Old 25-04-2017, 11:14 AM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Throb on here talking up North Korea again?

I'm starting to think he's some sort of f**king mole.
not talking them up at all you f***ing weirdo

all i said originally was that despite the build up on russia's borders, and despite the rhetoric in the UK, what's about to kick off (or not) is not being driven by desire to sort russia but rather nth korea.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: North Korea predictions?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
North Korea, Korea DPR or Democratic People's Republic? What every country in the world is really ca fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 26-07-2012 02:00 PM
London Olympics 2012: North Korea women protest after South Korea flag blunder fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 26-07-2012 02:20 AM
Inside North Korea: Footage smuggled out by North Korean dissidents. Stakker Main Forum 16 29-11-2010 09:25 PM
North Korea That Boy Ronaldo! Main Forum 31 29-07-2010 09:09 PM
North Korea waynes ear's Main Forum 7 07-12-2007 12:38 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.