United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 25-04-2017, 09:38 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Lvg killed us, he really killed us.

More and more people admitting now he was worse than moyes entertainment wise....
it was worse because thats exactly how he wanted to play, Moyes just didn't have a clue.
 
Old 25-04-2017, 09:38 AM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Actually a huge lie...
It has been implied in many quarters....
 
Old 25-04-2017, 09:41 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
It has been implied in many quarters....
By dickheads....

See results against Liverpool & city and also the cup run..try going a game or two..

Cheers..
 
Old 25-04-2017, 09:42 AM
Baron
 
Default

Some of the football has definitely been **** this season. Certainly a degree of pragmatism, but if you didn't expect to see that now & then with Jose you're basically a f***ing idiot.

What's undeniable is the fact the football, in the main, has been infinitely more enjoyable & the money has been spent far, far more sensibly. I sincerely despair of people's opinions of Pogba, much the same way I despair of some people's opinions of Van Gaal. What you see & what you think are cognitive dissonance. Being right on the internet is more important than whether a manager is performing like an absolute f***ing c***
 
Old 25-04-2017, 09:45 AM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
By dickheads....

See results against Liverpool & city and also the cup run..try going a game or two..

Cheers..
The results v liverpool are nothing to brag about, palace have won 3 years in a row at anfield. This is a bad liverpool team my friend.....

Pellegrinis city was also pathetic.

Who did we face in the cup run? Scraped by west ham via replay, 94th minute winner vs a shit everton, went to extra time vs palace.

There was NOTHING positive about lvg, which is why he got the tin tac even after "winning" a cup. I think we won it in spite of him tbh.
 
Old 25-04-2017, 09:46 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers


graphs and stats are what the game is all about, imo
 
Old 25-04-2017, 09:46 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
The results v liverpool are nothing to brag about, palace have won 3 years in a row at anfield. This is a bad liverpool team my friend.....

Pellegrinis city was also pathetic.

Who did we face in the cup run? Scraped by west ham via replay, 94th minute winner vs a shit everton, went to extra time vs palace.

There was NOTHING positive about lvg, which is why he got the tin tac even after "winning" a cup. I think we won it in spite of him tbh.
...,and ?

He wasn't worse than Moyes.

Thanks.
 
Old 25-04-2017, 09:48 AM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
...,and ?

He wasn't worse than Moyes.

Thanks.
He was.

Advise you to step down on this pal....
 
Old 25-04-2017, 09:49 AM
itisme_panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Some of the football has definitely been **** this season. Certainly a degree of pragmatism, but if you didn't expect to see that now & then with Jose you're basically a f**king idiot.

What's undeniable is the fact the football, in the main, has been infinitely more enjoyable & the money has been spent far, far more sensibly. I sincerely despair of people's opinions of Pogba, much the same way I despair of some people's opinions of Van Gaal. What you see & what you think are cognitive dissonance. Being right on the internet is more important than whether a manager is performing like an absolute f**king c***
Most of the lvg defending is tounge in cheek and a reaction to the continous hysterical dampening of bedsheets.

We're in a better place now.

It's ok.

The bad man isn't coming back.

 
Old 25-04-2017, 09:49 AM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Lvg killed us, he really killed us.

More and more people admitting now he was worse than moyes entertainment wise....
happy to defend both of them but am also happy to talk about their flaws and their failings.

any time it was close to working for van gaal it was fine - exciting even - and the potential was clear. moyes wasn't given the best chance from the outset because of the void left by gill leading directly to the incompetence of that absolutely critical first window.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The Table is the Same Has Mourinho Improved Manchester United?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United HAVE improved under Jose Mourinho fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 05-04-2017 05:20 AM
Manchester United player Marcus Rashford explains how Jose Mourinho has improved him fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 08-03-2017 04:40 PM
Jose Mourinho has improved Manchester United transfer policy fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 19-01-2017 11:20 AM
How Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has improved injury record fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 06-01-2017 10:20 AM
Manchester United performances have improved thanks to one Jose Mourinho change fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 25-12-2016 10:20 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:34 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.