United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Wrestling

Old 06-04-2017, 05:59 AM
Stickman

His match with Michaels - the first hell in a cell when Kane debuted was amazing. Remember recording it and watching it again the next morning aghast I didn't see it coming.

I'm with you Jez. Find the inner workings and politics of it fascinating.

Check out goodmicwork on YouTube and OSW review if you haven't already.

Old 06-04-2017, 06:48 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
His match with Michaels - the first hell in a cell when Kane debuted was amazing. Remember recording it and watching it again the next morning aghast I didn't see it coming.

I'm with you Jez. Find the inner workings and politics of it fascinating.

Check out goodmicwork on YouTube and OSW review if you haven't already.
Cheers mate - will do that.

Forgot about the Kane debut too.

As I said earlier, Taker - Hogan was great too, first time I recall the heel getting cheers v Hogan.

Yeah - the politics are amazing and it's almost part of the show. Even this fake Gotch firing - it's fully of drama and entertainment and as they said in Wrestling Isn't Wrestling, it never stops.

Also, I think a Vince McMahon film would be incredible. What a life he has had. Would love to see an HBO series on him. It would have it all - comedy, murder, business drama, politics, love - the lot.

Also listened to Austin review Mania last night and he's right about Rollins - he really needs to build his personality.

Last edited by Jez Quigley; 06-04-2017 at 06:50 AM.

Old 06-04-2017, 10:05 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Most people remember 1999 for the Treble but for me it will always be the year I witnessed the Undertaker tombstone Triple H.
I'm hearing that you're odds on favourite to retain your Twat of the Year award.

Old 06-04-2017, 10:52 AM
24hr Leavesey

Early frontrunner for FOTY imo, no one fans the flames on here like Gothers.