United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gaming

Old 08-11-2017, 12:02 PM
TheFatGoth

Don't play shooters that much, but this or Battlefront 2?

Not played a COD since i think Black Ops

Old 08-11-2017, 01:09 PM
plopborsky

black Friday deals are out $39.99

ON!

Last edited by plopborsky; 08-11-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Old 09-11-2017, 06:14 PM
TheFatGoth

This review

"...helps highlight the work of soldiers other than white American males"

"...refreshing to see characters of all races and at least two genders"

Old 09-11-2017, 06:26 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth View Post
This review

https://youtu.be/q-8u9T7eyTg

Last edited by ScarFace; 09-11-2017 at 06:29 PM.

Old 09-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
This review

https://youtu.be/q-8u9T7eyTg

That's just weird.

Jesus christ. Can't you just rate a computer game for being a computer game without shoe-horning your political dogma into it?

Imagine the mind-set of someone like that. f***ing oddball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You can pick one perk. The only one worth a damn early on is Hustle.

They're the ribbons on the bottom left of the menu. Forgot what they're called.
Played the multiplayer for about half an hour. The lag is horrendous, seriously f***ing mental. My guy's arm doing a grenade throw and the grenade leaving it about a second after. Every killcam is like a stop-motion freeze-frame. Players teleporting around the screen. Really bad.

Old 09-11-2017, 11:05 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post

Played the multiplayer for about half an hour. The lag is horrendous, seriously f***ing mental. My guy's arm doing a grenade throw and the grenade leaving it about a second after. Every killcam is like a stop-motion freeze-frame. Players teleporting around the screen. Really bad.
Good old lag. Can't believe that hasn't been fixed by now. I suppose you'll always get it to an extent without dedicated servers.
It's been the cause of death of a number of my controllers over the years but also helped me get to know someone who kept lag-killing me when I sarcastically messaged them about it.

Old 10-11-2017, 12:12 PM
tatty

I'm getting frustrated with it.

Granted i've never played anything like this before and i'm probably up against kids who have played it non-stop for the last however many years but still.

My k/d is about 0.05 last time I looked. Seriously, I reckon i've had less than 10 kills in 2 days and i'm assuming they were people like me.

I've been online for basic move, shoot and cover tactics but can't find an idiots guide that will at least keep me alive for a few seconds.

Old 10-11-2017, 12:18 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post

Granted i've never played anything like this before and i'm probably up against kids who have played it non-stop for the last however many years but still.

My k/d is about 0.05 last time I looked. Seriously, I reckon i've had less than 10 kills in 2 days and i'm assuming they were people like me.

I've been online for basic move, shoot and cover tactics but can't find an idiots guide that will at least keep me alive for a few seconds.
Get a gun that hip fires and hip fire moving side to side rather than trying to aim down sights.

Old 10-11-2017, 12:30 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
Get a gun that hip fires and hip fire moving side to side rather than trying to aim down sights.
Basically your saying he needs me to be the medic

Old 10-11-2017, 01:11 PM
Cream

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post

Try Minecraft.