United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Charity
Reply
 
Old 10-03-2017, 01:18 PM
Child of Darkness
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No worries.

Weird the RSPB weren't interested, we had an injured pigeon (savaged by a cat) in the back garden, rang them and they were there within the hour
They are c**kist
 
Old 10-03-2017, 01:19 PM
Drexl
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Cage it, name it Harold.
I'm allergic to the little swine

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
What the f**k is this in the charity section for ?

Harks had a c**katoo round the back
I literally had no idea where to put it

I assumed some charity would take it off me... no f**ker wants it. I'll be stuck with it for over twenty years in all probability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No worries.

Weird the RSPB weren't interested, we had an injured pigeon (savaged by a cat) in the back garden, rang them and they were there within the hour
If the animal is injured, then they are right on the case.

I got hold of a parrot rescue line but the call receiver lives in Jockland, and the nearest helper is in wigan but she "has to get ready for a wedding."

I'm literally like Burt Lancaster in the Alcatraz movie
 
Old 10-03-2017, 01:25 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No worries.

Weird the RSPB weren't interested, we had an injured pigeon (savaged by a cat) in the back garden, rang them and they were there within the hour
I found a pigeon with its spine exposed being eaten by another bird.

Chopped its head off with a brick.
 
Old 10-03-2017, 01:29 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I found a pigeon with its spine exposed being eaten by another bird.

Chopped its head off with a brick.
You got the missus to do it didn't you. Or Irk. Or mother.
 
Old 10-03-2017, 01:30 PM
no fun
 
Default

Drop it off at the walkabout bar in town
 
Old 10-03-2017, 01:31 PM
jaffo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Drop it off at the walkabout bar in town
Why don't you adopt it? You've got time on your hands now to look after it
 
Old 10-03-2017, 01:33 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Why don't you adopt it? You've got time on your hands now to look after it
Our shandy died when I was 19

Broke my heart

Vowed never to have pets again
 
Old 10-03-2017, 01:33 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
there are flocks of wild ones...
I see flocks of parakeets fly over my house, heading to Wansted Flats.

According to myth, Jimi Hendrix originally released a number of them from a London flat window, to brighten up the sky on a dull day.
 
Old 10-03-2017, 01:35 PM
jaffo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
I see flocks of parakeets fly over my house, heading to Wansted Flats.

According to myth, Jimi Hendrix originally released a number of them from a London flat window, to brighten up the sky on a dull day.
They're right noisy little c***s as well
 
Old 10-03-2017, 01:38 PM
Throw
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
I see flocks of parakeets fly over my house, heading to Wansted Flats.

According to myth, Jimi Hendrix originally released a number of them from a London flat window, to brighten up the sky on a dull day.
Loads in Clissold Park as well. The other theory is that they escaped from the film set of the African Queen.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Just caught a cockatiel in my garden...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fred's Garden TravellingRed Food and Drink 50 13-07-2016 11:03 AM
Just been to the garden centre and got this. red @rmy Main Forum 3 02-06-2013 04:18 PM
The garden hop HarkNowHear Main Forum 16 13-12-2011 12:36 PM
In the night Garden... dunk Main Forum 4 09-12-2008 10:30 AM
Garden Centres !! Fountz Main Forum 2 14-11-2007 03:48 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.